It's Christmas Everywhere
- Buy now - Pay later with Klarna
- Free Shipping from €60 NL & starting at €100 EU*
- Return & Exchange 30 Days policy, no fuss
- Shop Tax Free Entrepreneurs* & non EU residents
- Gift Wrapping Leave us a note & we’ll wrap it up
It's Christmas Everywhere is a unique tree-shaped board book that can be opened and folded back, creating a free-standing Christmas tree. A pine tree's Christmas wish comes true when a parade of children visit to decorate its branches with unique festive ornaments from around the world - from German nutcrackers...
It's Christmas Everywhere is a unique tree-shaped board book that can be opened and folded back, creating a free-standing Christmas tree. A pine tree's Christmas wish comes true when a parade of children visit to decorate its branches with unique festive ornaments from around the world - from German nutcrackers to Mexican piñatas, Chinese apples to Ukrainian spiderwebs.
Little readers are invited to experience new and old Christmas traditions through rhyming verses by Hannah Barnaby and lush illustrations by João Fazenda. Secondary text offers informative context and insight as to how the holiday is celebrated in different cultures around the world.
A global celebration of Christmas, this unique tree-shaped carousel-format novelty board book makes for a perfect gift, featuring frame-worthy art.
Measures 32,1 x 15,6 cm
Counts 26 pages
Features integrated magnetic closure
Suitable for ages 2-5
Following EU regulations, from July 1st 2021 online shops must charge customers the VAT % from their home country.
All prices are shown including 21% (NL VAT rate); if your country’s VAT rate different, the prices will change accordingly during checkout.
Postalco One Year Wall Calendar €20
- will be €19,67 for a customer from Germany, as the German VAT rate is 19%
- will be €20,67 for a customer from Denmark, as the Danish VAT rate is 25%
Prices are shown including 21% VAT. If you are shopping from outside the EU, VAT will automatically be deducted during checkout based on your shipping address.
- This only happens after your shipping address has been filled out.
- Do not use any of the Express Checkout buttons in the cart (Paypal, Apple Pay, Google Pay or Shop Pay): this skips the checkout process & therefor the VAT cannot be deducted by the system.
- Import fees are the sole responsibility of the buyer.
We’re proud to carry this brand and present it to our customers in the Netherlands and internationally via our shop online.
To see this brand in person, please visit our store in Amsterdam.