Love our store and products?
What most might not know, is we also work as a distributor for several brands. This means occasionally we not only have job offerings for the store, but at our office / warehouse as well. We currently have the following part time position in our team
Maternity Cover (24 hours)
At Misc-distribution we are looking for a maternity cover back-office from May- September 2021, for 3 days a week.
You'll be responsible for:
- Active sale contacts, first contact point with customer
- Weekly sales reports
- Order administration
- Tradeshow preparation
- Relevant experience
- Administrative or commercial background
- Living in Amsterdam area
- Fluent in English, Dutch
- Analytic, efficient,
Want to join us? Please send an email to email@example.com
Warehouse Employee (16-24 hours)
For Misc-distribution.com we are looking for a team member in our warehouse.
You are responsible for
- Picking and packing orders
- Inventory control and management
- Processing incoming goods
- Maintaining a clean warehouse
- MBO diploma (preferably towards logistics)
- In possession of driving licence (B)
- Living in Amsterdam area
- Good command of the Dutch language
- Flexible, honest, collegial, punctual and stress resistant
Shop Assistant | E-Commerce Assistant (16-24 hours)
For our omni-channel store we are hiring two new team members.
Under normal circumstances, you will run an entire day on your own, starting with emails (customer service) and online orders in the morning, and throughout the day after our shop opens after lunch. On some days, you will work together with a team member and divide the tasks.
From 3 portals you will pick, pack & ship all incoming orders. You are able to communicate with customers, and aid with requests In the morning (store is still closed) you will have time to commit to online orders, customer service and back end tasks.
The store is opened from 12.30-18.00 and you will assist customers. You will run the store on your own, from opening to closing. This includes everything from getting the store ready to open, cleaning chores, helping customers, and writing a small day report.
- Process incoming shipments, adjusting/checking stock Buying/preparing PO with suppliers
- Creating/adjusting items in the Shopify back-end if needed
- Experience in e-commerce, retail, or hospitality and love to make people happy
- Committed to provide the best customer experience both online and in store
- Able to familiarize yourself with both our product range and our shoppers
- Assertive, self motivating, stress resistant, strong organizational, sales driven
- Live near our store in Amsterdam
- In good command of Dutch and English