- General Purpose Case A5 Green€ 12,00
- General Purpose Case Wide Ivory€ 10,00
- General Purpose Case A4 Green€ 14,00
- General Purpose Case A5 Ivory€ 12,00
- Hard Shell Case L Ivory€ 35,00
- Hard Shell Case L Black€ 35,00
- Hard Shell Case L Green€ 35,00
- Hard Shell Case S Ivory€ 25,00
- Shopper L - Yellow€ 19,00
- Travel Packing Bag S Khaki€ 11,00
- Shopper S - Green€ 15,00
- Shopper S - Black€ 15,00
- Travel Packing Bag M Khaki€ 12,50
- Travel Packing Bag L Khaki€ 15,00
- Shopper S - Yellow€ 15,00
- Shopper L - Green€ 19,00
- General Purpose Case Wide Grey
- General Purpose Case A4 Grey
- General Purpose Case A4 Ivory
- General Purpose Case A7 Grey
- General Purpose Case A5 Grey
- General Purpose Case A7 Green
- General Purpose Case Wide Green
- Hard Shell Case S Green
- Shopper L - Black
- Hard Shell Case S Black
- Hard Shell Laptop Case Black
- Hard Shell Laptop Case Ivory
The brand is named after the German word for ‘close’, as the entire range consists of tools to keep your essential items near. A colorful series of pouches, pencases and holders for documents or iPad’s alike, providing you with various options of colors and purposes.
NÄHE is a Hightide brand, based in Fukuoka, Japan. Their attention to design can be seen throughout the entire Hightide range of casual everyday stationery.
We’re delighted to carry Nähe and present it to our customers in the Netherlands and internationally via our shop online. To see Nähe in person, please visit our store in Amsterdam.
Nice to see you here,
but we'd love to meet
in person too
Mon - Sun ________ 10.30 - 17.00
De Clercqstraat 130, Amsterdam
Misc Store supports
climate change solutions &
plants a tree for every order
Importing from countries as far as Japan & shipping worldwide has more of an impact than we would like. That is why we plant a tree for every order + we plant an additional 2 trees each day.
Furthermore, we offset the individual carbon footprint of our staff, including travel per individual under 8,000 km by car or 2 short-haul return flights annually, by funding climate change solutions through Ecologi.
A selection of these climate projects are shown here.
Read more →
Climate projects supported by Misc Store
Using waste biomass to produce electricity in Chile