- Safari Fountain Pen White€ 21,00
- Safari Fountain Pen Yellow€ 21,00
- Safari Fountain Pen Blue€ 22,00
- Safari Fountain Pen Red€ 22,00
- FP Safari M Black€ 22,00
- Safari Fountain Pen Umbra€ 22,00
- Tipo Roller Ball Pen White€ 8,00
- Tipo Roller Ball Pen Coal€ 8,00
- Swift Rollerball Pen Black€ 33,00
- Aion Ballpoint Pen Black€ 44,00
- Aion Rollerball Pen Black€ 55,00
- Aion Fountain Pen Black€ 55,00
- Pur Ballpoint Pen Black€ 25,00
- ABC Fountain Pen Blue€ 14,00
- ABC Mechanical Pencil Blue€ 9,00
- ABC Fountain Pen Red€ 14,00
- ABC Fountain Pen Red Left Handed€ 14,00
- ABC Mechanical Pencil Red€ 9,00
- Twin Pen Black€ 43,00
- Aion Rollerball Pen Dark Green€ 55,00
- Pico Ballpoint Pen Laserorange€ 38,00
- M21 Black for Lamy Twin€ 2,20
- M21 Blue for Lamy Twin€ 2,20
- M22 Black Refill Pico Pen€ 3,20
- M22 Blue for Pico Pen€ 3,20
- Pur Rollerball Pen Black
- Pur Fountain Pen F Black
- Pico Ballpoint Pen White
- Pico Ballpoint Pen Black
Writing should be so simple that you don’t even have to think about it. The pen just slips into your hand and your thought comes out, and then you move to the next thing. LAMY make just the right sort of pen for this: unpretentious workhorses that have been designed to be used anytime, anywhere, as unobtrusively as possible.
Founded by Josef Lamy in 1930, LAMY came into its own in the ashes of post-war Germany with the LAMY 27, an innovative fountain pen that ran counter to the more ornate tastes of the day. In 1966, they followed this up by releasing the controversially minimalist LAMY 2000, designed by ex-Braun designer Gerd A. Müller. With the Safari’s release in 1980, the company had become the quintessential brand for schoolchildren and youths throughout Germany, and soon enough through most of Western Europe.
This success is due in no small part to LAMY’s particular attention to the ergonomics of their pens. Many models — but most notably the Safari — have been designed to fit readily into the hand, with well positioned grips that reduce strain around the muscles and joints in your hand. This means that it’s easy to hold them and write for long periods of time, making them ideal for uses in schools, meetings and old-fashioned letter writing.
We’re proud to stock a selection of the best LAMY designs in our shop online. You can also come and have a scribble with them in our Amsterdam store.
Nice to see you here,
but we'd love to meet
in person too
Mon - Sat ________ 10.30 - 18.00
Sun _____________ 12.00 - 18.00
Elandsgracht 59, Amsterdam
Misc Store supports
climate change solutions &
plants a tree for every order
Importing from countries as far as Japan & shipping worldwide has more of an impact than we would like. That is why we plant a tree for every order + we plant an additional 2 trees each day.
Furthermore, we offset the individual carbon footprint of our staff, including travel per individual under 8,000 km by car or 2 short-haul return flights annually, by funding climate change solutions through Ecologi.
A selection of these climate projects are shown here.
Read more →
Climate projects supported by Misc Store
Using waste biomass to produce electricity in Chile