- Classic Revolve Rollerball Pen Brass€ 100,00
- Classic Revolve Fountain Pen Brass€ 135,00
- Resin Fountain Pen Red€ 70,00
- Classic Revolve Fountain Pen Red€ 135,00
- Resin Fountain Pen Black€ 70,00
- Classic Revolve Fountain Pen Black€ 135,00
- Classic Revolve Fountain Pen Green€ 135,00
- Classic Revolve Fountain Pen Blue€ 135,00
- Ballpoint Pen Classic€ 77,00
- Resin Rollerball White€ 35,00
- Resin Fountain Pen White€ 70,00
- Portable Ballpoint Pen Brassing€ 80,00
- Mechanical Pencil 0.7mm€ 99,00
- Ballpoint Pen
- Rollerball Pen Brassing
- Resin Rollerball Red
- Ballpoint Pen Brassing
- Resin Rollerball Black
- Sketching Pencil Brassing 2.0mm
- Magnet Set of 3
- Paper Weight
- Pencil Lead Box
YSTUDIO is dedicated to sharing the beauty of words, writing and manufacturing stationery.
What YSTUDIO creates is not just the object itself, but also the true meaning behind it. We believe that each object embodies a deeper meaning. Through our products, we hope to bring people more imagination in their lives, that’s why we design products for daily use. YSTUDIO believes that the value of simplicity in design is very important.
We’re proud to carry Ystudio and present it to our customers in the Netherlands and internationally via our shop online.
To see Ystudio in person, please visit Misc store in Amsterdam.
Nice to see you here,
but we'd love to meet
in person too
Mon - Sun ________ 10.00 - 17.00
De Clercqstraat 130, Amsterdam
Misc Store supports
climate change solutions &
plants a tree for every order
Importing from countries as far as Japan & shipping worldwide has more of an impact than we would like. That is why we plant a tree for every order + we plant an additional 2 trees each day.
Furthermore, we offset the individual carbon footprint of our staff, including travel per individual under 8,000 km by car or 2 short-haul return flights annually, by funding climate change solutions through Ecologi.
A selection of these climate projects are shown here.
Read more →
Climate projects supported by Misc Store
Using waste biomass to produce electricity in Chile