When you apply for any of our services, we ask you to provide us personal details, these details are utilised in order to provide you with said service.
When you contact us via email or other forms of communication, i.e. social media, we might choose to save the correspondence. We might ask for additional personal details if these are relevant for the situation at hand. This enables us to provide you with the optimal service and help you with your enquiry.
The information is stored on protected servers of the company managing the communication method of choice (Google > Gmail or Facebook > chat), this information is confidential and will not be published.
– For marketing purposes for example, to display personalised banner
– To identify you as you navigate around our site and to monitor your journey and record sales.
This enables us to identify issues and improve our customer journey.
– To provide site usage information, which together with purchase information, will further help us improve and develop the products and services we offer.
– To ensure that items are placed into your shopping cart and your order is processed correctly.
– Most browser’s standard settings allow cookies. You may change your website browser settings to reject cookies. Please note, however, that some cookies are essential in order to shop on misc-store.com and in the event you do reject cookies this may impair the functionality of misc-store.com and may mean that you are unable to shop on misc-store.com
At no point do our cookies or those of our third parties store your personal payment information.
The collected personal details and other information will not be shared with third parties, aside from applications we use to operate this e-commerce store, like payment and transport providers. The information will only be used to to facilitate said applications. Our employees are obliged to respect the confidentiality of your information.
Personal Detail Options
All customers are offered the opportunity to see, change or delete any and all personal information shared with us. If you want to unsubscribe from a newsletter, do so via the unsubscribe button in the footer of the newsletter. If you wish to delete your shop account; please log in to delete it within the account settings or drop us an email at email@example.com requesting to delete your account with the following subject ‘delete my account’.
Change / Unsubscribe Newsletter
With each newsletter there is the possibility to change your preference or unsubscribe via a link in the footer.asperiores repellendus, doloribus voluptate labore eligendi. Aliquid cupiditate, quaerat magnam et, mollitia iusto, voluptas error quos nemo sunt neque iure corporis dolor.
Questions & Feedback
We regularly check if this privacy statement still complies. If you have any questions, please contact us here