- Buy now - Pay later with Klarna
- Free Shipping From €60 NL & starting at €100 EU*
- Return & Exchange 30 Days policy, no fuss
- Shop Tax Free Entrepreneurs* & non EU residents
- Gift Wrapping Leave us a note & we’ll wrap it up
Make amazing art with kids 4 years and up. With only 6 stencil shapes you can create endless and endless objects and dreamworlds. Look at the shapes, what do you see? A triangle or a trumpet? Is that a cloud or a clock? A rainbow or a pair of...
Make amazing art with kids 4 years and up. With only 6 stencil shapes you can create endless and endless objects and dreamworlds. Look at the shapes, what do you see? A triangle or a trumpet? Is that a cloud or a clock? A rainbow or a pair of elephant legs? To be a stencil artist, we need to see things a little different.
Bastien Contraire is an artist and author based in Paris. In 2008 he co-founded Papier Gaché, an independent publisher of fanzines and art books that promote contemporary illustration and comics.
Measures 21 x 17 x 3 cm
Includes 6 stencil shapes
Includes booklet with inspiration
Recommended for ages 4+ and never grown ups
Following EU regulations, from July 1st 2021 online shops must charge customers the VAT % from their home country.
All prices are shown including 21% (NL VAT rate); if your country’s VAT rate different, the prices will change accordingly during checkout.
Postalco One Year Wall Calendar €20
- will be €19,67 for a customer from Germany, as the German VAT rate is 19%
- will be €20,67 for a customer from Denmark, as the Danish VAT rate is 25%
For US & UK residents; the prices will be shown in your local currency and excluding VAT.
For all other non EU residents:
Prices are shown in € and including VAT. VAT will automatically be deducted during checkout based on your shipping address.
- Deduction (other than $/£) only happens after your shipping address has been filled out.
- Do not use any of the Express Checkout buttons in the cart (Paypal, Apple Pay or Shop Pay):
This skips the checkout process & therefor the VAT cannot be deducted by the system.
IMPORT FEES ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE BUYER.
About BIS Publishers
We’re proud to carry this brand and present it to our customers in the Netherlands and internationally via our shop online.
To see this brand in person, please visit our store in Amsterdam.
What people say about us