Do Walk by Libby DeLana
- Buy now - Pay later with Klarna
- Free Shipping from €60 NL & starting at €95 EU*
- Return & Exchange 60 Days policy, no fuss
- Shop Tax Free Entrepreneurs* & non EU residents
- Gift Wrapping Leave us a note & we’ll wrap it up
Following EU regulations, from July 1st 2021 online shops must charge customers the VAT % from their home country.
All prices are shown including 21% (NL VAT rate); if your country’s VAT rate different, the prices will change accordingly during checkout.
Postalco One Year Wall Calendar €20
- will be €19,67 for a customer from Germany, as the German VAT rate is 19%
- will be €20,67 for a customer from Denmark, as the Danish VAT rate is 25%
Prices are shown including 21% VAT. If you are shopping from outside the EU, VAT will automatically be deducted during checkout based on your shipping address.
- This only happens after your shipping address has been filled out.
- Do not use any of the Express Checkout buttons in the cart (Paypal, Apple Pay or Shop Pay): this skips the checkout process & therefor the VAT cannot be deducted by the system.
- Import fees are the sole responsibility of the buyer.
Navigate earth, mind and body. Step by step. In Do Walk, Libby shares the transformative nature of this simple yet powerful practice. She reveals how walking each day provides the time and space to reconnect with the world around us; process thoughts; improve our physical wellbeing; and unlock creativity. It is the ultimate navigational tool that helps us to see who we are - beyond titles and labels, and where we want to go.
One morning in 2011, Libby DeLana stepped outside her New England home for a walk. She did the same thing the next day, and the next. It became a daily habit that has culminated in her walking over 25,000 miles – the equivalent of the earth’s circumference.
With stunning photography, this inspiring and reflective guide is an invitation to step outside, and see where the path takes us.
* How a daily walking practice can be transformative
* Libby’s #thismorningwalk hashtag inspires thousands to document their own morning walks
* With many of us taking daily walks during the pandemic, Do Walk encourages us to keep going!
Measures 120 x 178 mm
Published by The Do Book Co. - London
Printed on FSC certified paper
The Do Book Co. & Misc-store Amsterdam
Here are Misc we love The Do Book Co. mission: getting people to Do more. Collaborating with a variety of different entrepreneurs, artists, doers, makers and thinkers the Do/Book series explores a wide variety of different topics. Have you ever thought of making jam or sourdough, perhaps developing a green finger or two Do/ Books have you covered. Maybe you want to start your own business, the ever expanding Do/Book series draws on the practical experiences and research of each individual author, their book is personal to them while still being relatable and inspiring for its readers. They get a thumbs up from us.
About The Do Book Company
The Do Book Company is an independent publishing house based in Shoreditch, east London. We produce a series of inspirational pocket guides for creative entrepreneurs, makers and doers. The books are available in print, digital and audio.
Each book is written by a speaker from the Do Lectures, an annual event held in west Wales. The idea is a simple one: that people who Do things, can inspire the rest of us to go and Do amazing things too.
We’re proud to carry Do Book Co and present it to our customers in the Netherlands and internationally via our shop online. To see Do Book Co in person, please visit our store in Amsterdam.
Nice to see you here,but we'd love to meetin person too
Mon - Sun ________ 10.30 - 17.00
De Clercqstraat 130, Amsterdam
Misc Store supports
climate change solutions &
plants a tree for every order
Importing from countries as far as Japan & shipping worldwide has more of an impact than we would like. That is why we plant a tree for every order + we plant an additional 2 trees each day.
Furthermore, we offset the individual carbon footprint of our staff, including travel per individual under 8,000 km by car or 2 short-haul return flights annually, by funding climate change solutions through Ecologi.
A selection of these climate projects are shown here.
Read more →
Climate projects supported by Misc Store
Using waste biomass to produce electricity in Chile