Do Bitcoin by Angelo Morgan-Somers
- Buy now - Pay later with Klarna
- Free Shipping from €60 NL & starting at €100 EU*
- Return & Exchange 30 Days policy, no fuss
- Shop Tax Free Entrepreneurs* & non EU residents
- Gift Wrapping Leave us a note & we’ll wrap it up
The Do Books Company's Do Bitcoin is a concise guide to all things cryptocurrency, focusing on the first and most dominant: Bitcoin. Written in a jargon-free style by self-taught analyst and advisor, Angelo Morgan-Somers, it takes a first principles approach to explain how we got here, why it matters, and...
The Do Books Company's Do Bitcoin is a concise guide to all things cryptocurrency, focusing on the first and most dominant: Bitcoin. Written in a jargon-free style by self-taught analyst and advisor, Angelo Morgan-Somers, it takes a first principles approach to explain how we got here, why it matters, and what digital money means for the future.
So, if you've ever found yourself asking: what's an NFT? What are altcoins? Who or what are miners? What's a node? Is anyone in charge? You've come to the right place.
Measures 120 x 178 mm
Published by The Do Book Co. - London
Printed on FSC certified paper
The Do Book Co. & Misc-store Amsterdam
Here at Misc we love The Do Book Co. mission: getting people to Do more. Collaborating with a variety of different entrepreneurs, artists, doers, makers and thinkers the Do/Book series explores a wide variety of different topics. Have you ever thought of making jam or sourdough, perhaps developing a green finger or two Do/ Books have you covered. Maybe you want to start your own business, the ever expanding Do/Book series draws on the practical experiences and research of each individual author, their book is personal to them while still being relatable and inspiring for its readers. They get a thumbs up from us.
Following EU regulations, from July 1st 2021 online shops must charge customers the VAT % from their home country.
All prices are shown including 21% (NL VAT rate); if your country’s VAT rate different, the prices will change accordingly during checkout.
Postalco One Year Wall Calendar €20
- will be €19,67 for a customer from Germany, as the German VAT rate is 19%
- will be €20,67 for a customer from Denmark, as the Danish VAT rate is 25%
Prices are shown including 21% VAT. If you are shopping from outside the EU, VAT will automatically be deducted during checkout based on your shipping address.
- This only happens after your shipping address has been filled out.
- Do not use any of the Express Checkout buttons in the cart (Paypal, Apple Pay, Google Pay or Shop Pay): this skips the checkout process & therefor the VAT cannot be deducted by the system.
- Import fees are the sole responsibility of the buyer.
About The Do Book Company
The Do Book Company is an independent publishing house based in Shoreditch, east London. They produce a series of inspirational pocket guides for creative entrepreneurs, makers and doers. The books are available in print, digital and audio.
Each book is written by a speaker from the Do Lectures, an annual event held in west Wales. The idea is a simple one: that people who Do things, can inspire the rest of us to go and Do amazing things too.
We’re proud to carry Do Book Co and present it to our customers in the Netherlands and internationally via our shop online. To see Do Book Co in person, please visit our store in Amsterdam.