- MD Notebook A6 Artist Collab Katsuki Tanaka
- MD Notebook A6 Artist Collab Lindsay Arakawa
- MD Notebook A6 Artist Collab Mateusz Urbanowicz
- MD Notebook A6 Artist Collab shunshun
- MD Tool Box Limited Edition
- MD Paper Cotton A4 100 Sheet Pack
- 2024 MD Diary Sticker S€ 11,00
- 2024 MD Diary Sticker M€ 16,00
- 2024 MD Notebook Diary A4 Thin
- 2024 MD Notebook Diary A5 Thin
- 2024 MD Notebook Diary A6€ 16,00
- 2024 MD Notebook Diary B6 Slim€ 17,00
- 2024 MD Notebook Diary A5€ 19,00
- 2024 MD Desk Calendar
- 2024 MD Desk Calendar Twin€ 14,00
- 2024 MD Desk Calendar Weekly€ 21,00
- 2024 MD Wall Hanging Calendar
- MD Pen Pouch Kurashiki Canvas€ 40,00
- MD Pen Case Kurashiki Canvas€ 36,00
About MD PAPER PRODUCTS
MD PAPER PRODUCTS are simple, Japan-made products and Midori’s pride when it comes to the art of making paper.
Not only the paper itself has been developed carefully, also the method of binding deserves an explanation. The MD Notebooks are bound by means of stitching; a large sheet of paper is folded into a bundle of 16 pages. Then, such bundles are bound with thread. This method enables the notebook to open entirely flat, ensuring ease of writing, without a bumpy middle.
To honor this method of binding, Midori has left the cover uncovered, so its spine exposes the cheesecloth tape, which is used to reinforce the bound paper.
Being a stationery manufacturer from the 1950’s, MD PAPER PRODUCTS can be described as part of Midori's blueprint. Ever since Midori made MD PAPER in the 1960’s, they have applied the Japanese ‘Kaizen’ principle, meaning they are continuously looking for ways to improve its quality. The result is paper that will not stain nor bleed and is fantastic to write on, especially with a fountain pen.
Nice to see you here,
but we'd love to meet
in person too
Monday - Saturday
10.30 - 18.00
12.00 - 18.00
Elandsgracht 59, Amsterdam
Misc Store supports
climate change solutions
& plants a tree for every order
Importing from countries as far as Japan & shipping worldwide has more of an impact than we would like.
That is why we plant a tree for every order + we plant an additional 2 trees each day.
Furthermore, we offset the individual carbon footprint of our staff, including travel per individual under 8,000 km by car or 2 short-haul return flights annually, by funding climate change solutions through Ecologi.
Investing in projects focused on carbon avoidance is not the same as simply buying carbon offset certificates, that is why we have chosen to work with Ecologi.
Read more →
Climate projects supported by Misc Store
Using waste biomass to produce electricity in Chile