- MD Notebook Plastic Cover A5€ 6,00
- MD Notebook Paper Cover A5€ 14,00
- MD Notebook Leather Cover A5
- MD Notebook Plastic Cover L€ 9,00
- MD Notebook Paper Cover L€ 25,00
- MD Notebook Leather Cover L
- MD Notebook Cotton F0€ 17,00
- MD Notebook Cotton F2€ 24,00
- MD Notebook Cotton F3€ 27,00
- MD Paper Pad Blank A5€ 8,00
- MD Paper Pad Blank A4€ 12,00
- MD Paper Pad Cotton A5€ 9,00
- MD Paper Pad Cotton A4€ 14,00
- MD Paper Pad Grid A5€ 8,00
- MD Paper Pad Grid A4€ 12,00
- MD Paper Letterpad€ 9,00
- MD Paper Envelopes€ 8,00
- MD Paper Letterpad Cotton€ 10,00
- MD Paper Envelopes Cotton€ 9,00
- MD Pencil Drawing Kit
- MD Pencils€ 9,00
- MD Colored Pencils€ 12,00
- MD Fountain Pen Medium€ 33,00
- MD Dip Pen€ 30,00
- MD Correction Tape
- MD Bottled Ink - Blue€ 29,00
- MD Bottled Ink - Grey€ 29,00
- MD Bottled Ink - Orange€ 29,00
- MD Bottled Ink Limited Edition - Blue Grey
- MD Bottled Ink Limited Edition - Green
- MD Bottled Ink Limited Edition - Navy Blue
- MD Notebook A6 Artist Collab Adrian Hogan
- MD Notebook A6 Artist Collab Andrew Joyce
- MD Notebook A6 Artist Collab Carolin Löbbert
- MD Notebook A6 Artist Collab COOKIEBOY
- MD Notebook A6 Artist Collab Grace Lee
About MD PAPER PRODUCTS
MD PAPER PRODUCTS are simple, Japan-made products and Midori’s pride when it comes to the art of making paper.
Not only the paper itself has been developed carefully, also the method of binding deserves an explanation. The MD Notebooks are bound by means of stitching; a large sheet of paper is folded into a bundle of 16 pages. Then, such bundles are bound with thread. This method enables the notebook to open entirely flat, ensuring ease of writing, without a bumpy middle.
To honor this method of binding, Midori has left the cover uncovered, so its spine exposes the cheesecloth tape, which is used to reinforce the bound paper.
Being a stationery manufacturer from the 1950’s, MD PAPER PRODUCTS can be described as part of Midori's blueprint. Ever since Midori made MD PAPER in the 1960’s, they have applied the Japanese ‘Kaizen’ principle, meaning they are continuously looking for ways to improve its quality. The result is paper that will not stain nor bleed and is fantastic to write on, especially with a fountain pen.
Nice to see you here,
but we'd love to meet
in person too
Monday - Saturday
10.30 - 18.00
12.00 - 18.00
Elandsgracht 59, Amsterdam
Misc Store supports
climate change solutions
& plants a tree for every order
Importing from countries as far as Japan & shipping worldwide has more of an impact than we would like.
That is why we plant a tree for every order + we plant an additional 2 trees each day.
Furthermore, we offset the individual carbon footprint of our staff, including travel per individual under 8,000 km by car or 2 short-haul return flights annually, by funding climate change solutions through Ecologi.
Investing in projects focused on carbon avoidance is not the same as simply buying carbon offset certificates, that is why we have chosen to work with Ecologi.
Read more →
Climate projects supported by Misc Store
Using waste biomass to produce electricity in Chile