- Buy now - Pay later with Klarna
- Free Shipping From €60 NL & starting at €100 EU*
- Return & Exchange 30 Days policy, no fuss
- Shop Tax Free Entrepreneurs* & non EU residents
- Gift Wrapping Leave us a note & we’ll wrap it up
Niwaki's Shuro Brush is a small but classy Japanese hand broom for all your domestic chores. It is great for careful sweeping of bonsai and other potted plants, corners of terraces and patios, ground covers such as moss, and in the home. The angled profile allows for broader sweeps...
Niwaki's Shuro Brush is a small but classy Japanese hand broom for all your domestic chores. It is great for careful sweeping of bonsai and other potted plants, corners of terraces and patios, ground covers such as moss, and in the home. The angled profile allows for broader sweeps as well as more careful, shorter ones. Not very big, but very classy.
This little brush is made from the palm fibres of Trachycarpus fortunei, bound together with copper wire.
Measures 17 x 9 cm
Made from Trachycarpus Fibre
Made in Japan
Following EU regulations, from July 1st 2021 online shops must charge customers the VAT % from their home country.
All prices are shown including 21% (NL VAT rate); if your country’s VAT rate different, the prices will change accordingly during checkout.
Postalco One Year Wall Calendar €20
- will be €19,67 for a customer from Germany, as the German VAT rate is 19%
- will be €20,67 for a customer from Denmark, as the Danish VAT rate is 25%
Prices are shown including 21% VAT. If you are shopping from outside the EU, VAT will automatically be deducted during checkout based on your shipping address.
- This only happens after your shipping address has been filled out.
- Do not use any of the Express Checkout buttons in the cart (Paypal, Apple Pay, Google Pay or Shop Pay): this skips the checkout process & therefor the VAT cannot be deducted by the system.
- Import fees are the sole responsibility of the buyer.
We’re proud to carry this brand and present it to our customers in the Netherlands and internationally via our shop online.
To see this brand in person, please visit our store in Amsterdam.
What people say about us