The Buddy Bench
- Buy now - Pay later with Klarna
- Free Shipping From €60 NL & starting at €100 EU*
- Return & Exchange 30 Days policy, no fuss
- Shop Tax Free Entrepreneurs* & non EU residents
- Gift Wrapping Leave us a note & we’ll wrap it up
When it's time for recess, Miss Mellon's students pour through the school doors and swarm over the playground. They fly make-believe planes, tame dragons, and ride elephants. But wait- why are there a few kids standing alone and watching? Why aren't they joining in?Why do they...
When it's time for recess, Miss Mellon's students pour through the school doors and swarm over the playground. They fly make-believe planes, tame dragons, and ride elephants. But wait- why are there a few kids standing alone and watching? Why aren't they joining in?Why do they look so forlorn? They all have their reasons, but all they really need is a little encouragement. They need a kind word. They need a buddy bench.
Deas illustrates inky figures energetically engaged in playground activities, along with fantasy play characters (a pink dinosaur, a blue elephant). The students’ self-guided innovation is idealistic, but kids who recognize themselves in the playground scenario may well take the sentiment to heart. Back matter offers context about the growth of buddy benches around the world
Measures 24 x 26 cm
Counts 36 pages
Following EU regulations, from July 1st 2021 online shops must charge customers the VAT % from their home country.
All prices are shown including 21% (NL VAT rate); if your country’s VAT rate different, the prices will change accordingly during checkout.
Postalco One Year Wall Calendar €20
- will be €19,67 for a customer from Germany, as the German VAT rate is 19%
- will be €20,67 for a customer from Denmark, as the Danish VAT rate is 25%
Prices are shown including 21% VAT. If you are shopping from outside the EU, VAT will automatically be deducted during checkout based on your shipping address.
- This only happens after your shipping address has been filled out.
- Do not use any of the Express Checkout buttons in the cart (Paypal, Apple Pay, Google Pay or Shop Pay): this skips the checkout process & therefor the VAT cannot be deducted by the system.
- Import fees are the sole responsibility of the buyer.
About VAN DITMAR
We’re proud to carry this brand and present it to our customers in the Netherlands and internationally via our shop online.
To see this brand in person, please visit our store in Amsterdam.
What people say about us