- 10 Minute Aroma Peony€ 13,00
- 10 Minute Aroma Mimosa€ 13,00
- 10 Minute Aroma Japanese Cypress€ 11,00
- 10 Minute Aroma Sandalwood
- 10 Minute Aroma Yuzu€ 11,00
- 10 Minute Aroma Cedar Wood€ 13,00
- 10 Minute Aroma Oak Moss€ 13,00
- 10 Minute Aroma Ambergris€ 13,00
- 10 Minute Aroma Deep - Gift Box€ 46,00
- 10 Minute Aroma Lemongrass€ 11,00
- 10 Minute Aroma Lavender
- 10 Minute Aroma Geranium€ 11,00
- 10 Minute Aroma Ylang Ylang€ 11,00
- 10 Minute Aroma Tea Tree€ 11,00
- 10 Minute Aroma Citronella€ 11,00
- 10 Minute Aroma Japanese Cypress - Large Box
- 10 Minute Aroma Yuzu - Large Box
- 10 Minute Aroma Cedar Wood - Large Box
- 10 Minute Aroma Oak Moss - Large Box
- SOW Plate Square - White€ 35,00
- SOW Plate Square - Black
- SOW Plate Round - White€ 35,00
- SOW Plate Round - Black
- SOW Wooden Case Sakura€ 69,00
- SOW Wooden Case Hinoki€ 69,00
About Make it home: hibi incense
hibi means ‘day to day’, or daily, in Japanese. It was given with the hope that you will keep hibi incense around you every day and freely enjoy its fragrance, matching each day’s mood or occasion. The logo’s design combines two of the Chinese character ‘日’ (day) set next to each other.
The incense of Awaji Island and the matches of Harima:
These two traditional industries of Hyogo Prefecture first encountered each other in 2011. The collaboration started with the idea of an incense that could be lit like striking a match, and was followed by 3 years of trial and error. An aromatic product with properties of strength and fragrance was developed, which did not break even when struck like a match.
The names of products and packaging were developed to convey the sensibility of today’s Japan. All those things were ‘designs’ to create a new way of enjoying fragrance.
Nice to see you here,
but we'd love to meet
in person too
Monday - Saturday
10.30 - 18.00
12.00 - 18.00
Elandsgracht 59, Amsterdam
Misc Store supports
climate change solutions
& plants a tree for every order
Importing from countries as far as Japan & shipping worldwide has more of an impact than we would like.
That is why we plant a tree for every order + we plant an additional 2 trees each day.
Furthermore, we offset the individual carbon footprint of our staff, including travel per individual under 8,000 km by car or 2 short-haul return flights annually, by funding climate change solutions through Ecologi.
Investing in projects focused on carbon avoidance is not the same as simply buying carbon offset certificates, that is why we have chosen to work with Ecologi.
Read more →
Climate projects supported by Misc Store
Using waste biomass to produce electricity in Chile