MD Notebook B6 Slim Grid
- Buy now - Pay later with Klarna
- Free Shipping From €60 NL & starting at €100 EU*
- Return & Exchange 30 Days policy, no fuss
- Shop Tax Free non EU residents
- Gift Wrapping Leave us a note & we’ll wrap it up
Following EU regulations,
from July 1st 2021 online shops must charge
customers the VAT % from their home country.
All prices are shown including 21% (NL VAT rate);
if your country’s VAT rate different,
the prices will change accordingly during checkout.
Postalco One Year Wall Calendar €20
- Germany, VAT rate 19%: €19,67
- Denmark, VAT rate 25%: €20,67
For US & UK residents; the prices will be shown in your local currency and excluding VAT.
For all other non EU residents:
Prices are shown in € and including VAT. VAT will automatically be deducted during checkout based on your shipping address.
- Deduction (other than $/£) only happens after your shipping address has been filled out.
- Do not use any of the Express Checkout buttons in the cart (Paypal, Apple Pay or Shop Pay):
This skips the checkout process & therefor the VAT cannot be deducted by the system.
IMPORT FEES ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE BUYER.
About MD PAPER PRODUCTS
MD PAPER PRODUCTS are simple, Japan-made products and Midori’s pride when it comes to the art of making paper.
Not only the paper itself has been developed carefully, also the method of binding deserves an explanation. The MD Notebooks are bound by means of stitching; a large sheet of paper is folded into a bundle of 16 pages. Then, such bundles are bound with thread. This method enables the notebook to open entirely flat, ensuring ease of writing, without a bumpy middle.
To honor this method of binding, Midori has left the cover uncovered, so its spine exposes the cheesecloth tape, which is used to reinforce the bound paper.
Being a stationery manufacturer from the 1950’s, MD PAPER PRODUCTS can be described as part of Midori's blueprint. Ever since Midori made MD PAPER in the 1960’s, they have applied the Japanese ‘Kaizen’ principle, meaning they are continuously looking for ways to improve its quality. The result is paper that will not stain nor bleed and is fantastic to write on, especially with a fountain pen.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.