Transfer Stickers - Stationery
- Buy now - Pay later with Klarna
- Free Shipping from €60 NL & starting at €100 EU*
- Return & Exchange 30 Days policy, no fuss
- Shop Tax Free Entrepreneurs* & non EU residents
- Gift Wrapping Leave us a note & we’ll wrap it up
Measures 18 × 8.9 × 0.1...
Measures 18 × 8.9 × 0.1 cm
Made in Japan
How to use:
While keeping the transfer sheet and the white sheet together, cut out the section you wish to use with scissors, then slowly remove the white sheet.
Place the transfer sheet on the area you wish to stick the pattern, and rub with the flat surface of a ruler or similar flat object. Apply pressure lightly and evenly to ensure that the pattern transfers correctly.
After rubbing, carefully peel off the transfer sheet while checking the image quality. Attempting to move the entire sheet at once may cause part of the pattern to cut off or to remain stuck to the film.
Please use these stickers on paper. They are not suitable for materials such as leather, plastic, metal, ceramics or glass etc.
Following EU regulations, from July 1st 2021 online shops must charge customers the VAT % from their home country.
All prices are shown including 21% (NL VAT rate); if your country’s VAT rate different, the prices will change accordingly during checkout.
Postalco One Year Wall Calendar €20
- will be €19,67 for a customer from Germany, as the German VAT rate is 19%
- will be €20,67 for a customer from Denmark, as the Danish VAT rate is 25%
Prices are shown including 21% VAT. If you are shopping from outside the EU, VAT will automatically be deducted during checkout based on your shipping address.
- This only happens after your shipping address has been filled out.
- Do not use any of the Express Checkout buttons in the cart (Paypal, Apple Pay, Google Pay or Shop Pay): this skips the checkout process & therefor the VAT cannot be deducted by the system.
- Import fees are the sole responsibility of the buyer.
Since its establishment in 1950 the Japanese MIDORI brand manufactures goods that combine both aesthetic and functionality. They do this by paying special attention to beauty and materials used.
Perhaps they are best known for their classic leather covered TRAVELER'S notebook. This notebook has a customisable interior, and you can choose from the broad selection of notebook inserts to configure your ultimate personal notebook. Since 2015 however, TRAVELER'S notebook together with the BRASS and SPIRAL RING collections is brought together in a new brand: Traveler's Company.
But the MIDORI brand also creates separate quality collections consisting of paper products including letters, greetings cards, colored papers, stickers and notebooks amongst others. At misc-store we have chosen to offer their creative design stationery with sophisticated designs.