Not White, Blue Notebook
- Buy now - Pay later with Klarna
- Free Shipping From €60 NL & starting at €100 EU*
- Return & Exchange 30 Days policy, no fuss
- Shop Tax Free Entrepreneurs* & non EU residents
- Gift Wrapping Leave us a note & we’ll wrap it up
Nuuna's Not White series are notebooks with pages that are not white. This blue notebook is hands down our favorite; we show it to so many people on a day. The scribbles with the white gel pen on this royal blue is just simply beautiful. Even if you don't...
Nuuna's Not White series are notebooks with pages that are not white. This blue notebook is hands down our favorite; we show it to so many people on a day. The scribbles with the white gel pen on this royal blue is just simply beautiful. Even if you don't really like blue. The Not White Blue counts 176 blue pages in A5 and includes a white gel pen and Nuuna's Anti-Handbag Elastic Band.
The Anti-Handbag band holds the essentials you need going from one meeting to another; your phone, pen and notebook.
Measures 16,5 x 22 x 1,6 cm
Features Nuuna's signature smooth recycled leather cover and thread stitch binding
Counts 176 pages of 120 g premium blue paper
Features perfect lay-flat behaviour
Nuuna by Brandbook at Misc-store Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Misc-store carries an extensive range of Nuuna's notebooks. They make a perfect gift for anyone, be it a stationery expert or newbie. They are value for money considering the stitch binding and number of pages. Our favorite line is the Note White, pages in grey, black, blue or red, together with a white gel pen.
Following EU regulations, from July 1st 2021 online shops must charge customers the VAT % from their home country.
All prices are shown including 21% (NL VAT rate); if your country’s VAT rate different, the prices will change accordingly during checkout.
Postalco One Year Wall Calendar €20
- will be €19,67 for a customer from Germany, as the German VAT rate is 19%
- will be €20,67 for a customer from Denmark, as the Danish VAT rate is 25%
Prices are shown including 21% VAT. If you are shopping from outside the EU, VAT will automatically be deducted during checkout based on your shipping address.
- This only happens after your shipping address has been filled out.
- Do not use any of the Express Checkout buttons in the cart (Paypal, Apple Pay, Google Pay or Shop Pay): this skips the checkout process & therefor the VAT cannot be deducted by the system.
- Import fees are the sole responsibility of the buyer.
We’re proud to carry this brand and present it to our customers in the Netherlands and internationally via our shop online.
To see this brand in person, please visit our store in Amsterdam.
What people say about us