Refill for OHTO GS01 Needlepoint Pen
- Buy now - Pay later with Klarna
- Free Shipping from €60 NL & starting at €100 EU*
- Return & Exchange 30 Days policy, no fuss
- Shop Tax Free Entrepreneurs* & non EU residents
- Gift Wrapping Leave us a note & we’ll wrap it up
Following EU regulations, from July 1st 2021 online shops must charge customers the VAT % from their home country.
All prices are shown including 21% (NL VAT rate); if your country’s VAT rate different, the prices will change accordingly during checkout.
Postalco One Year Wall Calendar €20
- will be €19,67 for a customer from Germany, as the German VAT rate is 19%
- will be €20,67 for a customer from Denmark, as the Danish VAT rate is 25%
Prices are shown including 21% VAT. If you are shopping from outside the EU, VAT will automatically be deducted during checkout based on your shipping address.
- This only happens after your shipping address has been filled out.
- Do not use any of the Express Checkout buttons in the cart (Paypal, Apple Pay, Google Pay or Shop Pay): this skips the checkout process & therefor the VAT cannot be deducted by the system.
- Import fees are the sole responsibility of the buyer.
OHTO's history of innovation dates back to 1929. That is when the company was established in Tokyo and began to manufacture high quality dyes and ink. In 1949 they manufactured the world's first pencil-shaped ballpoint pen with chrome ball. This pen was also the first MADE IN JAPAN ballpoint pen.
We can also thank them for other present-day standards like the Roller Pen, which they invented to bring the experience of writing with a ballpoint pen closer to a fountain pen. Wait, there's more! They also invented ceramic balls in pens and were the first to add rubber grips in pens.
OHTO also produces the ink refills for the Traveler's Company Brass pens.
Aside from being appreciative of good product design here at misc-store, we also have a fondness for brands with a history of innovation; OHTO ticks both of those boxes and therefor we are proud to carry OHTO and present it to our customers in the Netherlands and internationally via our shop online. To see OHTO in person, please visit our store in Amsterdam.