- The Monocle Book of Italy€ 55,45
- Wanderlust The Alps€ 40,33
- Wallpaper* City Guide Tokyo€ 13,10
- Japanese Antiques€ 20,00
- The Monocle Book of The Nordics€ 65,54
- Wallpaper* City Guide Kyoto€ 13,10
- Wallpaper* City Guide Osaka€ 13,10
- Architecture€ 20,00
- Bouldering€ 40,33
- The Monocle Book of Photography€ 72,59
- Wanderlust Nordics€ 45,37
- Wanderlust Europe€ 40,33
- A Monocle Guide: Swim & Sun€ 40,33
- Kinfolk Wilderness€ 48,40
- Wanderlust€ 40,33
- The Monocle Book of Japan
- Coffee Shops
- South Tyrol Guide
- Japanese Green Tea
- 50 Things To Do in the Urban Wild
- The Kinfolk Travel
- Subjective Atlas of Amsterdam
- Handmade in Japan
About Books for traveling and exploring
We’re proud to carry this collection and present it to our customers in the Netherlands and internationally via our shop online.
To see this collection in person, please visit our store in Amsterdam.
Nice to see you here,
but we'd love to meet
in person too
Monday - Saturday
10.30 - 18.00
12.00 - 18.00
Elandsgracht 59, Amsterdam
Misc Store supports
climate change solutions
& plants a tree for every order
Importing from countries as far as Japan & shipping worldwide has more of an impact than we would like.
That is why we plant a tree for every order + we plant an additional 2 trees each day.
Furthermore, we offset the individual carbon footprint of our staff, including travel per individual under 8,000 km by car or 2 short-haul return flights annually, by funding climate change solutions through Ecologi.
Investing in projects focused on carbon avoidance is not the same as simply buying carbon offset certificates, that is why we have chosen to work with Ecologi.
Read more →
Climate projects supported by Misc Store
Using waste biomass to produce electricity in Chile