Plan and Play, Play and Plan
- Buy now - Pay later with Klarna
- Free Shipping from €60 NL & starting at €100 EU*
- Return & Exchange 30 Days policy, no fuss
- Shop Tax Free Entrepreneurs* & non EU residents
- Gift Wrapping Leave us a note & we’ll wrap it up
How, as an artist, designer or creative, do you become who you are and who you would like to be? Plan and Play, Play and Plan invites artists to reach considerations that will help determine their position. This book does not provide 'recipes' or simple solutions, but delves into the very...
How, as an artist, designer or creative, do you become who you are and who you would like to be? Plan and Play, Play and Plan invites artists to reach considerations that will help determine their position. This book does not provide 'recipes' or simple solutions, but delves into the very fibre of the artist's professions, and encourages the reader to explore a sustainable artistic practice.
This book has been written by Janwillem Schrofer, director of the Rijksakademie (Amsterdam, 1982-2010), an esteemed international institute. Schrofer knows from practical experience the complexity of artist's questions and dilemmas, the many areas in which they are involved and how important self-reflection and self-determination are.
Measures 22 x 15,5 cm
Counts 288 pages
Printed and bound in the EU
Following EU regulations, from July 1st 2021 online shops must charge customers the VAT % from their home country.
All prices are shown including 21% (NL VAT rate); if your country’s VAT rate different, the prices will change accordingly during checkout.
Postalco One Year Wall Calendar €20
- will be €19,67 for a customer from Germany, as the German VAT rate is 19%
- will be €20,67 for a customer from Denmark, as the Danish VAT rate is 25%
Prices are shown including 21% VAT. If you are shopping from outside the EU, VAT will automatically be deducted during checkout based on your shipping address.
- This only happens after your shipping address has been filled out.
- Do not use any of the Express Checkout buttons in the cart (Paypal, Apple Pay, Google Pay or Shop Pay): this skips the checkout process & therefor the VAT cannot be deducted by the system.
- Import fees are the sole responsibility of the buyer.
We’re proud to carry this brand and present it to our customers in the Netherlands and internationally via our shop online.
To see this brand in person, please visit our store in Amsterdam.