Triple Case Medium Blue
- Buy now - Pay later with Klarna
- Free Shipping From €60 NL & starting at €100 EU*
- Return & Exchange 30 Days policy, no fuss
- Shop Tax Free Entrepreneurs* & non EU residents
- Gift Wrapping Leave us a note & we’ll wrap it up
Farmers FeltFarmer’s Felt is an interlocked Vegetable Fiber Felt made with Paper Mulberry (Kozo). The thick hand screened washi resembles more felt than paper, hence the name. Together with the Fujimori Family, Postalco created something new by building on the 2000 years of traditional wisdom of transforming tough mulberry bark into exceptionally durable paper. The Fujimori family has over 8 generations of family knowledge and skills in paper making. They are recognized by the Japanese government for technical excellence and preserving the traditional washi making.
Following EU regulations, from July 1st 2021 online shops must charge customers the VAT % from their home country.
All prices are shown including 21% (NL VAT rate); if your country’s VAT rate different, the prices will change accordingly during checkout.
Postalco One Year Wall Calendar €20
- will be €19,67 for a customer from Germany, as the German VAT rate is 19%
- will be €20,67 for a customer from Denmark, as the Danish VAT rate is 25%
Prices are shown including 21% VAT. If you are shopping from outside the EU, VAT will automatically be deducted during checkout based on your shipping address.
- This only happens after your shipping address has been filled out.
- Do not use any of the Express Checkout buttons in the cart (Paypal, Apple Pay, Google Pay or Shop Pay): this skips the checkout process & therefor the VAT cannot be deducted by the system.
- Import fees are the sole responsibility of the buyer.
You detect something of a quest for perfection in Postalco’s work. A sliver of imagination that sticks itself into something not quite good enough and prises it open, revealing new territories within.
Postalco’s very first project began in just such an inquisitive way. Bag designer Mike Abelson found the bag of his partner, graphic designer Yuri Abelson, stuffed with awkwardly bent papers from her work. He set about making a better carry case for her papers, which resulted in the Postalco legal envelope. Soon enough, they packed their bags and swapped New York for Tokyo, in order to be closer to the artisans responsible for crafting their distinctive products.
Postalco products are often materially dependant, reflecting a precise history of the leather, brass, cotton and fabric with which they were made. We were drawn to these objects from the moment we saw them. From the moment we began stocking Postalco in 2010, we found the Ableson’s work special – touching in its desire for longevity and engaging in its aesthetic sensibility.
We’re a proud stockist of Postalco, and Misc-store has been carrying them since we first opened in Amsterdam. If you’re in the Netherlands, come and visit our store in Amsterdam to get a feel for these supremely tactile objects.
What people say about us