- Buy now - Pay later with Klarna
- Free Shipping from €60 NL & starting at €100 EU*
- Return & Exchange 60 Days policy, no fuss
- Shop Tax Free Entrepreneurs* & non EU residents
- Gift Wrapping Leave us a note & we’ll wrap it up
Following EU regulations, from July 1st 2021 online shops must charge customers the VAT % from their home country.
All prices are shown including 21% (NL VAT rate); if your country’s VAT rate different, the prices will change accordingly during checkout.
Postalco One Year Wall Calendar €20
- will be €19,67 for a customer from Germany, as the German VAT rate is 19%
- will be €20,67 for a customer from Denmark, as the Danish VAT rate is 25%
Prices are shown including 21% VAT. If you are shopping from outside the EU, VAT will automatically be deducted during checkout based on your shipping address.
- This only happens after your shipping address has been filled out.
- Do not use any of the Express Checkout buttons in the cart (Paypal, Apple Pay, Google Pay or Shop Pay): this skips the checkout process & therefor the VAT cannot be deducted by the system.
- Import fees are the sole responsibility of the buyer.
With contributions from a roster of The Gentlewoman’s impeccably engaging contributors and readers, including Ann Friedman, Eva Wiseman, Otegha Uwagba, Caroline Roux, Susan Irvine, and...
With contributions from a roster of The Gentlewoman’s impeccably engaging contributors and readers, including Ann Friedman, Eva Wiseman, Otegha Uwagba, Caroline Roux, Susan Irvine, and Joan Juliet Buck, this thoughtful, stylish collection of essays is an essential guide to navigating today’s world. Individually arresting and unexpected, with advice on subjects ranging from the classic topics of manners and social behavior (tipping; arriving alone; godparenting; hosting) to totally contemporary matters (the best legal drugs; the benefits of a menstrual cup; the art of regifting; and crafting the perfect out of office reply), and tips and opinions galore from fun friends of the magazine from Miranda July and Hilary Mantel to Kylie Minogue and Honey Dijon, together these essays form a singular perspective on modern life: that of The Gentlewoman.
PHAIDON & Misc-store
We’re proud to be featured in the Wallpaper City Guide* and present it to our customers in the Netherlands and internationally via our shop online.
To see PHAIDON's Wallpaper City Guide* in person, please visit our store in Amsterdam.
Nice to see you here,
but we'd love to meet
in person too
Mon - Sun ________ 11.00 - 18.00
De Clercqstraat 130, Amsterdam
Misc Store supports
climate change solutions &
plants a tree for every order
Importing from countries as far as Japan & shipping worldwide has more of an impact than we would like. That is why we plant a tree for every order + we plant an additional 2 trees each day.
Furthermore, we offset the individual carbon footprint of our staff, including travel per individual under 8,000 km by car or 2 short-haul return flights annually, by funding climate change solutions through Ecologi.
A selection of these climate projects are shown here.
Read more →
Climate projects supported by Misc Store
Using waste biomass to produce electricity in Chile