- Buy now - Pay later with Klarna
- Free Shipping from €60 NL & starting at €100 EU*
- Return & Exchange 60 Days policy, no fuss
- Shop Tax Free Entrepreneurs* & non EU residents
- Gift Wrapping Leave us a note & we’ll wrap it up
Following EU regulations, from July 1st 2021 online shops must charge customers the VAT % from their home country.
All prices are shown including 21% (NL VAT rate); if your country’s VAT rate different, the prices will change accordingly during checkout.
Postalco One Year Wall Calendar €20
- will be €19,67 for a customer from Germany, as the German VAT rate is 19%
- will be €20,67 for a customer from Denmark, as the Danish VAT rate is 25%
Prices are shown including 21% VAT. If you are shopping from outside the EU, VAT will automatically be deducted during checkout based on your shipping address.
- This only happens after your shipping address has been filled out.
- Do not use any of the Express Checkout buttons in the cart (Paypal, Apple Pay, Google Pay or Shop Pay): this skips the checkout process & therefor the VAT cannot be deducted by the system.
- Import fees are the sole responsibility of the buyer.
Simply attach this self-adhesive holder to the back cover of your favourite notebook.
The voice at the heart of Monocle is gentle, but authoritative. Reading its print magazine, or listening to one of its radio bulletins, is like listening to a friend – perhaps one a little bit older and wiser – as they narrate their adventures around the world in search of the best in life. It speaks confidently on a number of topics: business, politics, urban architecture, the state of modern journalism, the pleasures of fine cooking, or the mechanics of a beautiful watch. They’re attentive to the physical and mental pleasures of life. It’s an approach that makes ears prick up.
They’ve certainly found no shortage of willing listeners. More than a decade after their beginnings as a print magazine, Monocle now boasts press bureaux in six cities, its own creative agency, a 24-hour online radio station, a formidable book-publishing partner in Gestalten, cafés in London and Tokyo, and brick-and-mortar stores around the globe. We are honoured to be the first to represent Monocle in Amsterdam through Miscellaneous’ De Clerqstraat store. We share a deep appreciation not just for life, but for a life lived well. Miscellaneous Store will be the primary home of Monocle in the Netherlands, stocking a range of Monocle notebooks, organisers, bags, wallets, and scents.
Monocle in Amsterdam
There’s been a demand for a sophisticated shopping experience in Amsterdam for years now, and we’re excited to see what our partnership will bring to the Dutch stationery scene. Should you be in the neighbourhood, we invite you stop by our De Clerqstraat store to see our installation. For our international customers looking to buy Monocle online – nice to meet you. We ship internationally, after all.
Nice to see you here,
but we'd love to meet
in person too
Mon - Sun ________ 11.00 - 18.00
De Clercqstraat 130, Amsterdam
Misc Store supports
climate change solutions &
plants a tree for every order
Importing from countries as far as Japan & shipping worldwide has more of an impact than we would like. That is why we plant a tree for every order + we plant an additional 2 trees each day.
Furthermore, we offset the individual carbon footprint of our staff, including travel per individual under 8,000 km by car or 2 short-haul return flights annually, by funding climate change solutions through Ecologi.
A selection of these climate projects are shown here.
Read more →
Climate projects supported by Misc Store
Using waste biomass to produce electricity in Chile
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.