The Monocle Guide to Hotels, Inns and Hideaways
- Buy now - Pay later with Klarna
- Free Shipping from €60 NL & starting at €100 EU*
- Return & Exchange 30 Days policy, no fuss
- Shop Tax Free Entrepreneurs* & non EU residents
- Gift Wrapping Leave us a note & we’ll wrap it up
Both inspirational and packed with insight The Monocle Guide to Hotels, Inns and Hideaways offers a complete review of cosy inns in the backstreets of Beirut to cutting-edge offerings from international brands in New York, Tokyo and beyond. At the heart of everything has been one guiding principle: to find stop-ins that get the simple things right and understand the value of thoughtful hospitality. Expect learning about the hotel schools and schemes worth educating yourself about, tales of derring do and the hotels that have hosted history, and essays about a housemaid's tale, how to stage an affair, and more...
Written by the Monocle editorial team
Published by Gestalten
Measures 17.3 x 23 cm
Features a luxurious linen hardcover and 408 full color stitch bound pages
Monocle books at Misc-store Amsterdam
Armed with an unmistakable sense of aesthetics and journalistic tenacity, Monocle is one of the most successful magazines of the past decade. It is an intelligent publicaton that continually inspires a global readership who are interested in everything from diplomacy and urbanism to design and travel. The Monocle Guide to Better Living, Monocle's first book ever, focuses on one of their core themes: how to live well. You can find a wide range of Monocle books and guides at Misc-store Amsterdam. As the first retailer of Monocle in Amsterdam, we’re enormously pleased to have brought their range of notebooks, bags, carry cases, and carefully-made homewares to the Netherlands.
Following EU regulations, from July 1st 2021 online shops must charge customers the VAT % from their home country.
All prices are shown including 21% (NL VAT rate); if your country’s VAT rate different, the prices will change accordingly during checkout.
Postalco One Year Wall Calendar €20
- will be €19,67 for a customer from Germany, as the German VAT rate is 19%
- will be €20,67 for a customer from Denmark, as the Danish VAT rate is 25%
Prices are shown including 21% VAT. If you are shopping from outside the EU, VAT will automatically be deducted during checkout based on your shipping address.
- This only happens after your shipping address has been filled out.
- Do not use any of the Express Checkout buttons in the cart (Paypal, Apple Pay, Google Pay or Shop Pay): this skips the checkout process & therefor the VAT cannot be deducted by the system.
- Import fees are the sole responsibility of the buyer.
gestalten continues to actively reimagine the way in which we approach publishing. With their extensive range of titles, gestalten not only seeks to enhance and to enrich their reader's lives, but to continually engage with the surrounding creative landscape.
To see our gestalten selection in person, please visit Misc store in Amsterdam.