Monocle Guide To Building Better Cities
- Buy now - Pay later with Klarna
- Free Shipping from €60 NL & starting at €100 EU*
- Return & Exchange 30 Days policy, no fuss
- Shop Tax Free Entrepreneurs* & non EU residents
- Gift Wrapping Leave us a note & we’ll wrap it up
Cities are exciting, fast-moving, dynamic places. But how about making cities better? The Monocle Guide To Building Better Cities elaborates on how cities work and how we can make cities better places for city people of all ages and backgrounds. This guide is packed with exciting images and in-depth reports that...
Cities are exciting, fast-moving, dynamic places. But how about making cities better? The Monocle Guide To Building Better Cities elaborates on how cities work and how we can make cities better places for city people of all ages and backgrounds. This guide is packed with exciting images and in-depth reports that will inspire you to think about your environment and maybe even start improving it yourself.
Since 2007, Monocle have been building their reputation as wellbeing experts, with their annual Quality of Life Survey, in which they curate a top-25 cities to call home, to countless magazine issues examining how the world's best cities function.
Written by the Monocle editorial team
Published by Gestalten
Measures 20 x 26.5 cm
Features a luxurious linen hardcover and 338 full color stitch bound pages
Monocle books at Misc-store Amsterdam
Armed with an unmistakable sense of aesthetics and journalistic tenacity, Monocle is one of the most successful magazines of the past decade. It is an intelligent publicaton that continually inspires a global readership who are interested in everything from diplomacy and urbanism to design and travel. You can find a wide range of Monocle books and guides at Misc-store Amsterdam. As the first retailer of Monocle in Amsterdam, we’re enormously pleased to have brought their range of notebooks, bags, carry cases, and carefully-made homewares to the Netherlands.
Following EU regulations, from July 1st 2021 online shops must charge customers the VAT % from their home country.
All prices are shown including 21% (NL VAT rate); if your country’s VAT rate different, the prices will change accordingly during checkout.
Postalco One Year Wall Calendar €20
- will be €19,67 for a customer from Germany, as the German VAT rate is 19%
- will be €20,67 for a customer from Denmark, as the Danish VAT rate is 25%
Prices are shown including 21% VAT. If you are shopping from outside the EU, VAT will automatically be deducted during checkout based on your shipping address.
- This only happens after your shipping address has been filled out.
- Do not use any of the Express Checkout buttons in the cart (Paypal, Apple Pay, Google Pay or Shop Pay): this skips the checkout process & therefor the VAT cannot be deducted by the system.
- Import fees are the sole responsibility of the buyer.
gestalten continues to actively reimagine the way in which we approach publishing. With their extensive range of titles, gestalten not only seeks to enhance and to enrich their reader's lives, but to continually engage with the surrounding creative landscape.
To see our gestalten selection in person, please visit Misc store in Amsterdam.