XS Correction Tape
- Buy now - Pay later with Klarna
- Free Shipping From €60 NL & starting at €100 EU*
- Return & Exchange 30 Days policy, no fuss
- Shop Tax Free Entrepreneurs* & non EU residents
- Gift Wrapping Leave us a note & we’ll wrap it up
With the XS stationery line, Midori explored how they could scale the functionality of stationery tools to the...
With the XS stationery line, Midori explored how they could scale the functionality of stationery tools to the smallest and portable size, without losing functionality. The XS stationery items have received many Good Design Awards throughout the years.
Correction tape measures 5mm x 4.2 m
Weighs 6 grams
Body measures 5x 1,75 cm
Keep out of reach of kids below 6 years old
More Midori XS Stationery
Following EU regulations, from July 1st 2021 online shops must charge customers the VAT % from their home country.
All prices are shown including 21% (NL VAT rate); if your country’s VAT rate different, the prices will change accordingly during checkout.
Postalco One Year Wall Calendar €20
- will be €19,67 for a customer from Germany, as the German VAT rate is 19%
- will be €20,67 for a customer from Denmark, as the Danish VAT rate is 25%
For US & UK residents; the prices will be shown in your local currency and excluding VAT.
For all other non EU residents:
Prices are shown in € and including VAT. VAT will automatically be deducted during checkout based on your shipping address.
- Deduction (other than $/£) only happens after your shipping address has been filled out.
- Do not use any of the Express Checkout buttons in the cart (Paypal, Apple Pay or Shop Pay):
This skips the checkout process & therefor the VAT cannot be deducted by the system.
IMPORT FEES ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE BUYER.
Since its establishment in 1950, Midori manufactures paper goods that combine both aesthetics and functionality. They do this by paying special attention to beauty and the materials used.
Ever since then, they've continued to develop a range of design-focused products that enrich and add color to people’s daily lives — maintaining its base in design and paper, while evolving into a comprehensive manufacturer of stationery items. Their paper products that allow people to express themselves freely, are now accompanied by stationery tools to enjoy using with Midori's paper.
But perhaps Midori is best known for their classic, leather covered TRAVELER'S notebook. This notebook has a customisable interior, and you can choose from the broad selection of inserts to configure your ultimate personal notebook.
However, since 2015, TRAVELER'S notebook together with the BRASS and SPIRAL RING collections is brought together in a new brand: TRAVELER'S COMPANY.
What people say about us