Mechanical Pencil 0.3
- Buy now - Pay later with Klarna
- Free Shipping from €60 NL & starting at €95 EU*
- Return & Exchange 60 Days policy, no fuss
- Shop Tax Free Entrepreneurs* & non EU residents
- Gift Wrapping Leave us a note & we’ll wrap it up
Following EU regulations, from July 1st 2021 online shops must charge customers the VAT % from their home country.
All prices are shown including 21% (NL VAT rate); if your country’s VAT rate different, the prices will change accordingly during checkout.
Postalco One Year Wall Calendar €20
- will be €19,67 for a customer from Germany, as the German VAT rate is 19%
- will be €20,67 for a customer from Denmark, as the Danish VAT rate is 25%
Prices are shown including 21% VAT. If you are shopping from outside the EU, VAT will automatically be deducted during checkout based on your shipping address.
- This only happens after your shipping address has been filled out.
- Do not use any of the Express Checkout buttons in the cart (Paypal, Apple Pay, Google Pay or Shop Pay): this skips the checkout process & therefor the VAT cannot be deducted by the system.
- Import fees are the sole responsibility of the buyer.
We’re proud to carry this brand and present it to our customers in the Netherlands and internationally via our shop online.
To see this brand in person, please visit our store in Amsterdam.
Nice to see you here,
but we'd love to meet
in person too
Mon - Sun ________ 10.30 - 17.00
De Clercqstraat 130, Amsterdam
Misc Store supports
climate change solutions &
plants a tree for every order
Importing from countries as far as Japan & shipping worldwide has more of an impact than we would like. That is why we plant a tree for every order + we plant an additional 2 trees each day.
Furthermore, we offset the individual carbon footprint of our staff, including travel per individual under 8,000 km by car or 2 short-haul return flights annually, by funding climate change solutions through Ecologi.
A selection of these climate projects are shown here.
Read more →
Climate projects supported by Misc Store
Using waste biomass to produce electricity in Chile