Things To Do Block Tomato
- Buy now - Pay later with Klarna
- Free Shipping from €60 NL & starting at €100 EU*
- Return & Exchange 30 Days policy, no fuss
- Shop Tax Free Entrepreneurs* & non EU residents
- Gift Wrapping Leave us a note & we’ll wrap it up
Marjolein Delhaas Things To Do Block Tomato is, in her own words, an office must-have. The left page is for structuring your days and notes. Right for ticking off all your achievements. Give priority to tasks by ranking the stars. All pages are undated, so you may use them on...
Marjolein Delhaas Things To Do Block Tomato is, in her own words, an office must-have. The left page is for structuring your days and notes. Right for ticking off all your achievements. Give priority to tasks by ranking the stars. All pages are undated, so you may use them on your own time and schedule.
Measures 30 × 12 cm
Counts 180 pages, 90gsm FSC certified paper
Features wire-o binding
Following EU regulations, from July 1st 2021 online shops must charge customers the VAT % from their home country.
All prices are shown including 21% (NL VAT rate); if your country’s VAT rate different, the prices will change accordingly during checkout.
Postalco One Year Wall Calendar €20
- will be €19,67 for a customer from Germany, as the German VAT rate is 19%
- will be €20,67 for a customer from Denmark, as the Danish VAT rate is 25%
Prices are shown including 21% VAT. If you are shopping from outside the EU, VAT will automatically be deducted during checkout based on your shipping address.
- This only happens after your shipping address has been filled out.
- Do not use any of the Express Checkout buttons in the cart (Paypal, Apple Pay, Google Pay or Shop Pay): this skips the checkout process & therefor the VAT cannot be deducted by the system.
- Import fees are the sole responsibility of the buyer.
About Marjolein Delhaas
A unique – partially handmade – collection of planners and journals by graphic designer Marjolein Delhaas. Marjolein Delhaas has been working as a Graphic Designer since 2002. After graduating the St. Joost Academy in Breda, she has worked with design agency Stout/Kramer in Rotterdam and Solar Initiative in Amsterdam.
She strives to create work that is functional, but also attracts the eye. Her never-ending search for minimalism in layout, typography, paper and color results in work that can be described as raw industrial without ever losing a touch of refinement. Bold typography versus a thin elegant line.
Since 2006 she has been working on various projects in her own studio, one of these being the wonderful series of diaries and calendars we stock at misc-store.com.