Journal 31 Pumpkin (set of three)
- Buy now - Pay later with Klarna
- Free Shipping from €60 NL & starting at €100 EU*
- Return & Exchange 60 Days policy, no fuss
- Shop Tax Free Entrepreneurs* & non EU residents
- Gift Wrapping Leave us a note & we’ll wrap it up
Following EU regulations, from July 1st 2021 online shops must charge customers the VAT % from their home country.
All prices are shown including 21% (NL VAT rate); if your country’s VAT rate different, the prices will change accordingly during checkout.
Postalco One Year Wall Calendar €20
- will be €19,67 for a customer from Germany, as the German VAT rate is 19%
- will be €20,67 for a customer from Denmark, as the Danish VAT rate is 25%
Prices are shown including 21% VAT. If you are shopping from outside the EU, VAT will automatically be deducted during checkout based on your shipping address.
- This only happens after your shipping address has been filled out.
- Do not use any of the Express Checkout buttons in the cart (Paypal, Apple Pay, Google Pay or Shop Pay): this skips the checkout process & therefor the VAT cannot be deducted by the system.
- Import fees are the sole responsibility of the buyer.
The Journal 31 Pumpkin comes in a set of three. Each notebook is numbered in a bold sans serif number, counting until 31.
Measures 15 x 9,5 cm
Counts 3 notebooks
Made in The Netherlands
Marjolein Delhaas has been making agendas from her Rotterdam studio for over a decade. The Journal 31, designed by Delhaas and introduced for her brands’ 10th anniversary, was designed to provide an open-minded overview of the month. You can use it to track what you’ve been doing or plan out what you will do, which makes it ideal for setting and keeping up with goals, or simply providing a record of a moment of change in your life.
About Marjolein Delhaas
A unique – partially handmade – collection of planners and journals by graphic designer Marjolein Delhaas. Marjolein Delhaas has been working as a Graphic Designer since 2002. After graduating the St. Joost Academy in Breda, she has worked with design agency Stout/Kramer in Rotterdam and Solar Initiative in Amsterdam.
She strives to create work that is functional, but also attracts the eye. Her never-ending search for minimalism in layout, typography, paper and color results in work that can be described as raw industrial without ever losing a touch of refinement. Bold typography versus a thin elegant line.
Since 2006 she has been working on various projects in her own studio, one of these being the wonderful series of diaries and calendars we stock at misc-store.com.
Nice to see you here,
but we'd love to meet
in person too
Mon - Sun ________ 11.00 - 18.00
De Clercqstraat 130, Amsterdam
Misc Store supports
climate change solutions &
plants a tree for every order
Importing from countries as far as Japan & shipping worldwide has more of an impact than we would like. That is why we plant a tree for every order + we plant an additional 2 trees each day.
Furthermore, we offset the individual carbon footprint of our staff, including travel per individual under 8,000 km by car or 2 short-haul return flights annually, by funding climate change solutions through Ecologi.
A selection of these climate projects are shown here.
Read more →
Climate projects supported by Misc Store
Using waste biomass to produce electricity in Chile