le typographe cards/envelopes - SALE
- Buy now Pay later – with Klarna
- Free Shipping – > €60 NL & starting at €100 EU
- Return & Exchange – 30 Days no fuss
- Shop Tax Free – Non EU Residents
- Gift Wrap – Leave us a note & we'll wrap it up
Following EU regulations, from July 1st 2021 online shops must charge customers the VAT % from their home country.
All prices are shown including 21% (NL VAT rate); if your country’s VAT rate different, the prices will change accordingly during checkout.
Postalco One Year Wall Calendar €20
- will be €19,67 for a customer from Germany, as the German VAT rate is 19%
- will be €20,67 for a customer from Denmark, as the Danish VAT rate is 25%
For US & UK residents; the prices will be shown in your local currency and excluding VAT.
For all other non EU residents:
Prices are shown in € and including VAT. VAT will automatically be deducted during checkout based on your shipping address.
- Deduction (other than $/£) only happens after your shipping address has been filled out.
- Do not use any of the Express Checkout buttons in the cart (Paypal, Apple Pay or Shop Pay):
This skips the checkout process & therefor the VAT cannot be deducted by the system.
IMPORT FEES ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE BUYER.
About le typographe
Using five Heidelberg printers in their Brussels studio in Belgium to produce their letterpressed stationery, le typographe is a not only a love brand, it's a love company. From design to production, each item is fully printed in typography and handmade in an artisanal way.
Cédric Chauvelot and his team make everything by hand, from notebooks to notepads and envelopes to greeting cards: All is perfected in detail. All authentic craft and love here, nothing more and nothing less. Our studio visits remembers us on how much steps are involved in to the production process, and of their craft of their brand.
If you find yourself in the neighborhood, make sure to have a look at their shop: Cédric being a modern day renaissance man, is entirely responsible for the interior of the shop and it is nothing short of amazing.