Facet Cup Fuchi-Sabi
- Buy now - Pay later with Klarna
- Free Shipping From €60 NL & starting at €100 EU*
- Return & Exchange 30 Days policy, no fuss
- Shop Tax Free Entrepreneurs* & non EU residents
- Gift Wrapping Leave us a note & we’ll wrap it up
When we traveled to Japan ourselves, we fell in love with these cups from Jicon. After using them alongside our Hasami Porcelain collection, we felt we needed to add these series to Misc as well. Where we use our largest Hasami Porcelain mugs for tea, we love this Jicon...
When we traveled to Japan ourselves, we fell in love with these cups from Jicon. After using them alongside our Hasami Porcelain collection, we felt we needed to add these series to Misc as well. Where we use our largest Hasami Porcelain mugs for tea, we love this Jicon Facet Cup for our morning cappucino , and the Facet Shot cup for our morning ginger lemon shot from Bains.
Measures D7,8x 7 cm
Weighs 270 grams.
Features Fuchi-sabi hand painted iron base accent on the rim
Made in Japan in a kiln that has been used for more than 350 years
Comes in beautiful Giftbox
Oji Masanori at Misc-store Amsterdam
Oji Masanori, who designed the Futagami Stationery Trays, was born in 1974 in the Hiroshima Prefecture. After graduating in 1997 and working in an architect office and a graphic design office, he became who he is as of today, a designer. His works expand from designing a variety of Japanese handicraft products, making graphic designs of ongoing works to developing the branding of his product families in an integrated manner. He designs based on the upbringing of a handicraft item with an eye in the destiny of that particular product.
Following EU regulations, from July 1st 2021 online shops must charge customers the VAT % from their home country.
All prices are shown including 21% (NL VAT rate); if your country’s VAT rate different, the prices will change accordingly during checkout.
Postalco One Year Wall Calendar €20
- will be €19,67 for a customer from Germany, as the German VAT rate is 19%
- will be €20,67 for a customer from Denmark, as the Danish VAT rate is 25%
Prices are shown including 21% VAT. If you are shopping from outside the EU, VAT will automatically be deducted during checkout based on your shipping address.
- This only happens after your shipping address has been filled out.
- Do not use any of the Express Checkout buttons in the cart (Paypal, Apple Pay, Google Pay or Shop Pay): this skips the checkout process & therefor the VAT cannot be deducted by the system.
- Import fees are the sole responsibility of the buyer.
Jicon is a porcelain brand rooted in the history of the Imamura pottery family and the kiln they derive from, Touetsugama kiln founded 350 years ago in the Saga Prefecture. The brand name means "porcelain (JI) in modern times (CON)"
Jicon was created in collaboration with designer Oji Masanori as an offshoot collection of porcelain products for daily life. Today, the succession continues with Hajime Imamura and his wife, Maki Imamura, who continue to craft works using the same materials as their ancestors, including local Amakusa Touseki stone of Arita city.
What people say about us