Tarp Bag Round L (70L) - Beige
- Buy now - Pay later with Klarna
- Free Shipping From €60 NL & starting at €100 EU*
- Return & Exchange 30 Days policy, no fuss
- Shop Tax Free Entrepreneurs* & non EU residents
- Gift Wrapping Leave us a note & we’ll wrap it up
The Hightide Tarp Bags are one of Hightide all time best sellers in Japan. It is made from sturdy tarpaulin and can be used as a trash can, laundry bag, bucket for gardening, and various other storage tools. We have seen people using it as an ice bucket, childrens toys catch-all...
The Hightide Tarp Bags are one of Hightide all time best sellers in Japan. It is made from sturdy tarpaulin and can be used as a trash can, laundry bag, bucket for gardening, and various other storage tools. We have seen people using it as an ice bucket, childrens toys catch-all and we think it is indispensable on campingtrips.
Hightide Tarp Bag Round L 70L - Beige is multifunctional for everything outdoors. This 70L version has handles and is best to roll the top.
Also available in a 35L and 16L and in white.
Measures Φ45.0 x 48 cm
- Do not use near fire;
- Hightide does not guarantee complete liquid leakage prevention
- If you put clothes on for a long time, the odor may transfer
- If you keep it folded for a long time, the folded part may discolor
- Wipe it off with a cloth soaked with a neutral detergent
- If exposed to direct sunlight for a long time, discoloration or fading may occur
Following EU regulations, from July 1st 2021 online shops must charge customers the VAT % from their home country.
All prices are shown including 21% (NL VAT rate); if your country’s VAT rate different, the prices will change accordingly during checkout.
Postalco One Year Wall Calendar €20
- will be €19,67 for a customer from Germany, as the German VAT rate is 19%
- will be €20,67 for a customer from Denmark, as the Danish VAT rate is 25%
For US & UK residents; the prices will be shown in your local currency and excluding VAT.
For all other non EU residents:
Prices are shown in € and including VAT. VAT will automatically be deducted during checkout based on your shipping address.
- Deduction (other than $/£) only happens after your shipping address has been filled out.
- Do not use any of the Express Checkout buttons in the cart (Paypal, Apple Pay or Shop Pay):
This skips the checkout process & therefor the VAT cannot be deducted by the system.
IMPORT FEES ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE BUYER.
Established in 1994 in Arae, Sawara-ku, Fukuoka (South of Japan), Hightide is the creation of two friends: a Japanese surfer and a design aficionado, who decided to create a company based on the importance of being fulfilled both spiritually and emotionally.
Hightide creates elegant retro stationery and lifestyle designs. Through different brands, they feature products that mix traditional Japanese designs with day-to- day functionality. Lively and stylish, Hightide makes for an excellent everyday stationery choice.
What people say about us