Pond Bookends - Set of 2
- Buy now - Pay later with Klarna
- Free Shipping From €60 NL & starting at €100 EU*
- Return & Exchange 30 Days policy, no fuss
- Shop Tax Free Entrepreneurs* & non EU residents
- Gift Wrapping Leave us a note & we’ll wrap it up
Ferm Living's organic shaped Pond Bookends are reminiscent of small, calm puddles and brighten up the home with their fluid shape and mirrored surface. The Pond Collection finds its inspiration from the free-flowing movements of water. Made of a bent stainless steel sheet with a mirror finish, the bookends...
Ferm Living's organic shaped Pond Bookends are reminiscent of small, calm puddles and brighten up the home with their fluid shape and mirrored surface. The Pond Collection finds its inspiration from the free-flowing movements of water. Made of a bent stainless steel sheet with a mirror finish, the bookends subtly support your books while acting as a decorative piece.
Measures 19.8 x 9.5 x 16
Made from stainless steel with mirror polish
Wipe with a damp cloth or gently clean with a soft sponge and mild detergent
Following EU regulations, from July 1st 2021 online shops must charge customers the VAT % from their home country.
All prices are shown including 21% (NL VAT rate); if your country’s VAT rate different, the prices will change accordingly during checkout.
Postalco One Year Wall Calendar €20
- will be €19,67 for a customer from Germany, as the German VAT rate is 19%
- will be €20,67 for a customer from Denmark, as the Danish VAT rate is 25%
Prices are shown including 21% VAT. If you are shopping from outside the EU, VAT will automatically be deducted during checkout based on your shipping address.
- This only happens after your shipping address has been filled out.
- Do not use any of the Express Checkout buttons in the cart (Paypal, Apple Pay, Google Pay or Shop Pay): this skips the checkout process & therefor the VAT cannot be deducted by the system.
- Import fees are the sole responsibility of the buyer.
About ferm LIVING
ferm LIVING draws on Scandinavian design traditions and simple aesthetics, but with a distinctive graphic edge that makes every item firmly contemporary.
The company is rooted in Denmark, where Trine Andersen founded a graphic design studio in 2005. The decision to start her own business sprang from a personal vision of a bird on a branch — ready to take off. That bird remains a part of the logo today.
ferm LIVING soon expanded into design and interior products and now a full and constant growing range of interior products like trays, baskets, plant boxes and organisers are available around the globe.
What people say about us