Path Nest Hammock
with the Get Notified button below ↓
- Buy now - Pay later with Klarna
- Free Shipping From €60 NL & starting at €100 EU*
- Return & Exchange 30 Days policy, no fuss
- Shop Tax Free Entrepreneurs* & non EU residents
- Gift Wrapping Leave us a note & we’ll wrap it up
Following EU regulations, from July 1st 2021 online shops must charge customers the VAT % from their home country.
All prices are shown including 21% (NL VAT rate); if your country’s VAT rate different, the prices will change accordingly during checkout.
Postalco One Year Wall Calendar €20
- will be €19,67 for a customer from Germany, as the German VAT rate is 19%
- will be €20,67 for a customer from Denmark, as the Danish VAT rate is 25%
Prices are shown including 21% VAT. If you are shopping from outside the EU, VAT will automatically be deducted during checkout based on your shipping address.
- This only happens after your shipping address has been filled out.
- Do not use any of the Express Checkout buttons in the cart (Paypal, Apple Pay, Google Pay or Shop Pay): this skips the checkout process & therefor the VAT cannot be deducted by the system.
- Import fees are the sole responsibility of the buyer.
Ferm Living's knotted Path Nest creates a peaceful sanctuary dedicated to focus and relaxation. This hammock is made from recycled PET-yarn spun from post-consumer plastic and FSC™-certified Meranti wood. The Path Nest has been knotted by hand and is suitable for...
Ferm Living's knotted Path Nest creates a peaceful sanctuary dedicated to focus and relaxation. This hammock is made from recycled PET-yarn spun from post-consumer plastic and FSC™-certified Meranti wood. The Path Nest has been knotted by hand and is suitable for both indoor and outdoor use. Two rows of fringes emphasize its relaxed and easygoing expression.
Measures H200 x W100 cm
Made from 100% hand-woven PET yarn and ™-certified Meranti wood
Suitable for outdoor use
Recommended maximum weight is 110kg
Please do not swing, jump or stand in the hammock and do not let children use unattended
What people say about us
About ferm LIVING
ferm LIVING draws on Scandinavian design traditions and simple aesthetics, but with a distinctive graphic edge that makes every item firmly contemporary.
The company is rooted in Denmark, where Trine Andersen founded a graphic design studio in 2005. The decision to start her own business sprang from a personal vision of a bird on a branch — ready to take off. That bird remains a part of the logo today.
ferm LIVING soon expanded into design and interior products and now a full and constant growing range of interior products like trays, baskets, plant boxes and organisers are available around the globe.
Nice to see you here,
but we'd love to meet
in person too
Mon - Sat ________ 10.30 - 18.00
Sun _____________ 12.00 - 18.00
Elandsgracht 59, Amsterdam
Misc Store supports
climate change solutions &
plants a tree for every order
Importing from countries as far as Japan & shipping worldwide has more of an impact than we would like. That is why we plant a tree for every order + we plant an additional 2 trees each day.
Furthermore, we offset the individual carbon footprint of our staff, including travel per individual under 8,000 km by car or 2 short-haul return flights annually, by funding climate change solutions through Ecologi.
A selection of these climate projects are shown here.
Read more →
Climate projects supported by Misc Store
Using waste biomass to produce electricity in Chile
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.