Illustrated Guide - Japanese Cooking
- Buy now - Pay later with Klarna
- Free Shipping From €60 NL & starting at €100 EU*
- Return & Exchange 30 Days policy, no fuss
- Shop Tax Free Entrepreneurs* & non EU residents
- Gift Wrapping Leave us a note & we’ll wrap it up
For more on Japanese Cooking, have a look at www.donabe.nl, Misc's newest project on cooking with Japanese ceramic vessels. For cooking the perfect rice with the Kamado-san rice cooker donabe, or steam frying (yes steam-fry) dishes in the Fukkura san.
At our Amsterdam Misc-store, we offer a range of the Illustrated Guides.
For both English and Japanese readers
Accessible and informative format
Offers brief explanation for a wide range of foods, kitchen tools, tableware and annual events
Beautiful color-illustrations on each page
Measures 13 x 21 cm
Japan and Misc-store Amsterdam
Japan is becoming more and more popular (in the West). Japan is loved for its exquisite food, rich culture, innovative design, and not the least, for its absolute leadership in the realm of stationery. At Misc-store Amsterdam, we have always had a close relationship with Japan. It started with our personal fascination with Japan and it lead to our current range of quality Japanese products at Misc-store Amsterdam. From the start, we have carried a wide range of Japanese brands, and we are always continuing to expand our range of Japanese products. From superior Japanese paper by Midori and luxury everyday essentials by Postalco, to intense Hibi incense and finely crafted Hasami Porcelain. Everyday, we bring curated essential Japanese goods for your home and desk to you.
Following EU regulations, from July 1st 2021 online shops must charge customers the VAT % from their home country.
All prices are shown including 21% (NL VAT rate); if your country’s VAT rate different, the prices will change accordingly during checkout.
Postalco One Year Wall Calendar €20
- will be €19,67 for a customer from Germany, as the German VAT rate is 19%
- will be €20,67 for a customer from Denmark, as the Danish VAT rate is 25%
Prices are shown including 21% VAT. If you are shopping from outside the EU, VAT will automatically be deducted during checkout based on your shipping address.
- This only happens after your shipping address has been filled out.
- Do not use any of the Express Checkout buttons in the cart (Paypal, Apple Pay, Google Pay or Shop Pay): this skips the checkout process & therefor the VAT cannot be deducted by the system.
- Import fees are the sole responsibility of the buyer.
About Idea Books
We’re proud to carry this brand and present it to our customers in the Netherlands and internationally via our shop online.
To see this brand in person, please visit our store in Amsterdam.
What people say about us
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.