Pole Pole Animal - Gorilla
- Buy now - Pay later with Klarna
- Free Shipping from €60 NL & starting at €100 EU*
- Return & Exchange 30 Days policy, no fuss
- Shop Tax Free Entrepreneurs* & non EU residents
- Gift Wrapping Leave us a note & we’ll wrap it up
T-Lab coins their decorative wooden animals Pole Pole, which means slowly and little by little in...
T-Lab coins their decorative wooden animals Pole Pole, which means slowly and little by little in Swahili.
Albizia Falcata wood is traditionally used for canoes. Commercially it has been used for match sticks and chopsticks.
Misc-store carries a range of animals and in our store we have seen so many people fall in love with them. Misc-store also carries the Oyako series, an adorable set of mum and child animals.
Measures approx. 9.5 x 3.5 x7.2 cm
Made of Albizia Falcata Wood
Designed in Japan, made in Bali, Indonesia
Please note for decorative use only
Not suitable as teething toy for kids
Following EU regulations, from July 1st 2021 online shops must charge customers the VAT % from their home country.
All prices are shown including 21% (NL VAT rate); if your country’s VAT rate different, the prices will change accordingly during checkout.
Postalco One Year Wall Calendar €20
- will be €19,67 for a customer from Germany, as the German VAT rate is 19%
- will be €20,67 for a customer from Denmark, as the Danish VAT rate is 25%
Prices are shown including 21% VAT. If you are shopping from outside the EU, VAT will automatically be deducted during checkout based on your shipping address.
- This only happens after your shipping address has been filled out.
- Do not use any of the Express Checkout buttons in the cart (Paypal, Apple Pay, Google Pay or Shop Pay): this skips the checkout process & therefor the VAT cannot be deducted by the system.
- Import fees are the sole responsibility of the buyer.
We’re proud to carry this brand and present it to our customers in the Netherlands and internationally via our shop online.
To see this brand in person, please visit our store in Amsterdam.