EVEN Notebook Medium Bright Red
- Buy now - Pay later with Klarna
- Free Shipping from €60 NL & starting at €100 EU*
- Return & Exchange 30 Days policy, no fuss
- Shop Tax Free Entrepreneurs* & non EU residents
- Gift Wrapping Leave us a note & we’ll wrap it up
The notebook features a cloth hardcover and rules pages.
contains 160 pages of ruled sheets. The cloth hardcover is made in an intense bright red, not easy to miss in the bag, or on a cluttered desk.
Counts 160 lined pages of uncoated paper
Measures 13.3 x 18.7 cm
Features cloth hardcover with ribbon marker
Made in Europe
Following EU regulations, from July 1st 2021 online shops must charge customers the VAT % from their home country.
All prices are shown including 21% (NL VAT rate); if your country’s VAT rate different, the prices will change accordingly during checkout.
Postalco One Year Wall Calendar €20
- will be €19,67 for a customer from Germany, as the German VAT rate is 19%
- will be €20,67 for a customer from Denmark, as the Danish VAT rate is 25%
Prices are shown including 21% VAT. If you are shopping from outside the EU, VAT will automatically be deducted during checkout based on your shipping address.
- This only happens after your shipping address has been filled out.
- Do not use any of the Express Checkout buttons in the cart (Paypal, Apple Pay, Google Pay or Shop Pay): this skips the checkout process & therefor the VAT cannot be deducted by the system.
- Import fees are the sole responsibility of the buyer.
About Notem Studio
Notem Studio takes its name from the Latin notem — a poetic expression of the desire to write and the uncertainty of what you will write about. It is a tricky conjugation that can’t be neatly translated as a single word. The closest expression is, perhaps, ‘that I may note.’
“Our aim is to design products for exactly those situations where you find yourself needing pen and paper,” explains Notem Studio co-founder Signe Birkving Bertelsen. With her small team in Copenhagen’s historic Østerbro district, she organises and reorganises pages into clear sections. Text here, lists there. Then lists here, texts there. As Mondriaan did, they tirelessly reformat pages with the same few elements in the search of the mythical perfect layout.
The tactile and the graphic
Notem Studio’s output is often marked by rich colours and strong textures: stiff recycled cardboard in plum, or rust-coloured cotton covers. Given the rigour of their organisation, the soft execution of the books themselves should be surprising. But it works seamlessly, and the tender whites and jewel-bright colours of their notebooks brings a gentle delight to these practical objects.
We’ve been proud supporters of Notem since their inception in 2017, and we were amongst the first stores in the Netherlands to carry them. For our customers in Amsterdam, we carry the full range in store, but we export Notem Studio gladly around the world from our online shop.