Okatsune Snips No. 304
- Buy now - Pay later with Klarna
- Free Shipping From €60 NL & starting at €100 EU*
- Return & Exchange 30 Days policy, no fuss
- Shop Tax Free Entrepreneurs* & non EU residents
- Gift Wrapping Leave us a note & we’ll wrap it up
The Niwaki Okatsune Snips No. 304 aren't nearly as tough as secateurs, but absolutely brilliant for flowers, fruit and veg — perfect for green growth only, not woody pruning. Its pointy ends are great for careful snipping, and the red and white handles are hard to miss when...
The Niwaki Okatsune Snips No. 304 aren't nearly as tough as secateurs, but absolutely brilliant for flowers, fruit and veg — perfect for green growth only, not woody pruning. Its pointy ends are great for careful snipping, and the red and white handles are hard to miss when leaving them lying around in the garden.
We all need a good pair of snips, ones that can live in pockets without doing any harm, and wander around the garden with us for those unplanned moments.
Through time and regular use, carbon steel will stain (and eventually rust) and gradually lose its edge. Caring for them involves a few things:
Japanese steel is hard and sharp, and can be more brittle than some people are used to - it will chip if abused. Do not cut wire, metal, hard wood (even bamboo) or other hard materials like stone.
Cut diagonally across branches and do not twist or apply uneven pressure.
Pay attention to the maximum cut dimensions. Use the base of the blades, not the tips, for heavier cuts.
Measures 19,2 x 4,9 x 1,9 cm
Features 45 mm blades
Made from Hitachi Carbon Steel with Vinyl Grip handles
Includes spare spring
Clean with water, dry and wipe over with camellia oil
Made in Japan
Following EU regulations, from July 1st 2021 online shops must charge customers the VAT % from their home country.
All prices are shown including 21% (NL VAT rate); if your country’s VAT rate different, the prices will change accordingly during checkout.
Postalco One Year Wall Calendar €20
- will be €19,67 for a customer from Germany, as the German VAT rate is 19%
- will be €20,67 for a customer from Denmark, as the Danish VAT rate is 25%
Prices are shown including 21% VAT. If you are shopping from outside the EU, VAT will automatically be deducted during checkout based on your shipping address.
- This only happens after your shipping address has been filled out.
- Do not use any of the Express Checkout buttons in the cart (Paypal, Apple Pay, Google Pay or Shop Pay): this skips the checkout process & therefor the VAT cannot be deducted by the system.
- Import fees are the sole responsibility of the buyer.
We’re proud to carry this brand and present it to our customers in the Netherlands and internationally via our shop online.
To see this brand in person, please visit our store in Amsterdam.
What people say about us