2023 Basic Diary Ray
- Buy now - Pay later with Klarna
- Free Shipping From €60 NL & starting at €100 EU*
- Return & Exchange 30 Days policy, no fuss
- Shop Tax Free Entrepreneurs* & non EU residents
- Gift Wrapping Leave us a note & we’ll wrap it up
Utilizing a vertical weekly format, the 2023 Basic Diary Ray by Marjolein Delhaas is distinctive for the exaggerated contrast in type size used for its numerals. On each spread, seven dates loom over a flurry of tiny hour markings - bound together manually and finished with a softcover. This use of scale a classically...
Utilizing a vertical weekly format, the 2023 Basic Diary Ray by Marjolein Delhaas is distinctive for the exaggerated contrast in type size used for its numerals. On each spread, seven dates loom over a flurry of tiny hour markings - bound together manually and finished with a softcover. This use of scale a classically Delhaas technique that recurs in much of her work, and stems from a taste for the graphic.
Measures 15,5 x 11 x 1,5 cm (A6+)
Counts 184 pages of which 56 blank
Features 300 gsm softcover, manually bound
Includes weekly vertical planner, including overview planner 2022 & 2023
Features perfect lay-flat binding with visible spine and ribbon marker
2023 Diaries & Planners at Misc-store Amsterdam
Planning every minute in detail, or rather the longer term projects? It is important that your analogue diary assist you in your type of planning. Browse online or head to our stationery shop in Amsterdam. Let us help you find the perfect planning companion.
Following EU regulations, from July 1st 2021 online shops must charge customers the VAT % from their home country.
All prices are shown including 21% (NL VAT rate); if your country’s VAT rate different, the prices will change accordingly during checkout.
Postalco One Year Wall Calendar €20
- will be €19,67 for a customer from Germany, as the German VAT rate is 19%
- will be €20,67 for a customer from Denmark, as the Danish VAT rate is 25%
Prices are shown including 21% VAT. If you are shopping from outside the EU, VAT will automatically be deducted during checkout based on your shipping address.
- This only happens after your shipping address has been filled out.
- Do not use any of the Express Checkout buttons in the cart (Paypal, Apple Pay, Google Pay or Shop Pay): this skips the checkout process & therefor the VAT cannot be deducted by the system.
- Import fees are the sole responsibility of the buyer.
About Marjolein Delhaas
A unique – partially handmade – collection of planners and journals by graphic designer Marjolein Delhaas. Marjolein Delhaas has been working as a Graphic Designer since 2002. After graduating the St. Joost Academy in Breda, she has worked with design agency Stout/Kramer in Rotterdam and Solar Initiative in Amsterdam.
She strives to create work that is functional, but also attracts the eye. Her never-ending search for minimalism in layout, typography, paper and color results in work that can be described as raw industrial without ever losing a touch of refinement. Bold typography versus a thin elegant line.
Since 2006 she has been working on various projects in her own studio, one of these being the wonderful series of diaries and calendars we stock at misc-store.com.
What people say about us