Hourglass Amber 15 Minutes
- Buy now - Pay later with Klarna
- Free Shipping From €60 NL & starting at €100 EU*
- Return & Exchange 30 Days policy, no fuss
- Shop Tax Free Entrepreneurs* & non EU residents
- Gift Wrapping Leave us a note & we’ll wrap it up
This Hourglass Amber 15 Minutes is not just a beautiful object on any desk, it visualizes the passage of time, and it reminds us how unaware we are of how fast or slow some 15 minutes actually are. Time is subjective, and some philosophers might even suggest that (spare) time is becoming...
This Hourglass Amber 15 Minutes is not just a beautiful object on any desk, it visualizes the passage of time, and it reminds us how unaware we are of how fast or slow some 15 minutes actually are. Time is subjective, and some philosophers might even suggest that (spare) time is becoming the only true luxury we have in this modern age.
Measures Ø7.5 x 13.8 cm
Made from glass and sand
At Misc-store in Amsterdam, the Hightide Hourglasses have proven to be a great gift for many occasions and an equal amount of people.
Available in 3 mins, 5 mins, and 30 mins.
Following EU regulations, from July 1st 2021 online shops must charge customers the VAT % from their home country.
All prices are shown including 21% (NL VAT rate); if your country’s VAT rate different, the prices will change accordingly during checkout.
Postalco One Year Wall Calendar €20
- will be €19,67 for a customer from Germany, as the German VAT rate is 19%
- will be €20,67 for a customer from Denmark, as the Danish VAT rate is 25%
Prices are shown including 21% VAT. If you are shopping from outside the EU, VAT will automatically be deducted during checkout based on your shipping address.
- This only happens after your shipping address has been filled out.
- Do not use any of the Express Checkout buttons in the cart (Paypal, Apple Pay, Google Pay or Shop Pay): this skips the checkout process & therefor the VAT cannot be deducted by the system.
- Import fees are the sole responsibility of the buyer.
Established in 1994 in Arae, Sawara-ku, Fukuoka (South of Japan)
Hightide is the creation of two friends: a Japanese surfer and a design aficionado, who decided to create a company based on the importance of being fulfilled both spiritually and emotionally.
Hightide creates elegant retro stationery and lifestyle designs. Through their di er- ent lines, they feature products that mix traditional Japanese designs with day-to- day functionality.
Their products are lively and stylish, making Hightide an excellent everyday stationery choice.
We’re proud to carry Hightide and present it to our customers in the Netherlands and internationally via our shop online. To see Hightide in person, please visit our store in Amsterdam.
What people say about us