Kona Low Table Natural Oak
- Buy now - Pay later with Klarna
- Free Shipping From €60 NL & starting at €100 EU*
- Return & Exchange 30 Days policy, no fuss
- Shop Tax Free Entrepreneurs* & non EU residents
- Gift Wrapping Leave us a note & we’ll wrap it up
Ferm Living's simple and elegant Kona Low Table Natural Oak Veneer is Japanese-inspired and embraces the art of 'low living'. The design is elevated at a perfect height, just above the ground. Use it to display books, your favorite objects and plants, or as a coffee table for when you...
Ferm Living's simple and elegant Kona Low Table Natural Oak Veneer is Japanese-inspired and embraces the art of 'low living'. The design is elevated at a perfect height, just above the ground. Use it to display books, your favorite objects and plants, or as a coffee table for when you are lounging on the floor.
Measures 14 x 47.5 x 78 cm
Made from lacquered oak veneer with MDP core
Color: Natural Veneer
Care for Kona Low Table by wiping it with a damp cloth
Following EU regulations, from July 1st 2021 online shops must charge customers the VAT % from their home country.
All prices are shown including 21% (NL VAT rate); if your country’s VAT rate different, the prices will change accordingly during checkout.
Postalco One Year Wall Calendar €20
- will be €19,67 for a customer from Germany, as the German VAT rate is 19%
- will be €20,67 for a customer from Denmark, as the Danish VAT rate is 25%
Prices are shown including 21% VAT. If you are shopping from outside the EU, VAT will automatically be deducted during checkout based on your shipping address.
- This only happens after your shipping address has been filled out.
- Do not use any of the Express Checkout buttons in the cart (Paypal, Apple Pay, Google Pay or Shop Pay): this skips the checkout process & therefor the VAT cannot be deducted by the system.
- Import fees are the sole responsibility of the buyer.
About ferm LIVING
ferm LIVING draws on Scandinavian design traditions and simple aesthetics, but with a distinctive graphic edge that makes every item firmly contemporary.
The company is rooted in Denmark, where Trine Andersen founded a graphic design studio in 2005. The decision to start her own business sprang from a personal vision of a bird on a branch — ready to take off. That bird remains a part of the logo today.
ferm LIVING soon expanded into design and interior products and now a full and constant growing range of interior products like trays, baskets, plant boxes and organisers are available around the globe.
What people say about us