Kenzan Large 80 mm
- Buy now - Pay later with Klarna
- Free Shipping from €60 NL & starting at €95 EU*
- Return & Exchange 60 Days policy, no fuss
- Shop Tax Free Entrepreneurs* & non EU residents
- Gift Wrapping Leave us a note & we’ll wrap it up
Following EU regulations, from July 1st 2021 online shops must charge customers the VAT % from their home country.
All prices are shown including 21% (NL VAT rate); if your country’s VAT rate different, the prices will change accordingly during checkout.
Postalco One Year Wall Calendar €20
- will be €19,67 for a customer from Germany, as the German VAT rate is 19%
- will be €20,67 for a customer from Denmark, as the Danish VAT rate is 25%
Prices are shown including 21% VAT. If you are shopping from outside the EU, VAT will automatically be deducted during checkout based on your shipping address.
- This only happens after your shipping address has been filled out.
- Do not use any of the Express Checkout buttons in the cart (Paypal, Apple Pay or Shop Pay): this skips the checkout process & therefor the VAT cannot be deducted by the system.
- Import fees are the sole responsibility of the buyer.
Used for ikebana flower displays, these Kenzan are becoming increasingly popular for western style flower arranging, doing away with that old-skool dark green foam completely.
The brass pins are strong enough for woody material, as well as soft green and grass stems.
You can put the Kenzan in a shallow bowl, we love this Hasami bowl for this size, or in a vase, buy your favorite flower, or the one that blooms right now, cut and compose.
Find inspiration in books like Modern Ikebana, or head off-piste and do your own thing. The spiky bases hold woody and green stalks, in any position you want. Make criss-cross cuts into the bottom of larger twigs, to stick them in easier. Lower into water in saucers or dishes, and top up daily.
Use the Kenzan Straightener to straighten any bent pins.
Measures 80mm diameter
Features rubber base
Made of Brass pins
Made in Japan
We’re proud to carry this brand and present it to our customers in the Netherlands and internationally via our shop online.
To see this brand in person, please visit our store in Amsterdam.
Nice to see you here,but we'd love to meetin person too
Mon - Sun ________ 10.30 - 17.00
De Clercqstraat 130, Amsterdam
Misc Store supports
climate change solutions &
plants a tree for every order
Importing from countries as far as Japan & shipping worldwide has more of an impact than we would like. That is why we plant a tree for every order + we plant an additional 2 trees each day.
Furthermore, we offset the individual carbon footprint of our staff, including travel per individual under 8,000 km by car or 2 short-haul return flights annually, by funding climate change solutions through Ecologi.
A selection of these climate projects are shown here.
Read more →
Climate projects supported by Misc Store
Using waste biomass to produce electricity in Chile