- Buy now - Pay later with Klarna
- Free Shipping from €60 NL & starting at €100 EU*
- Return & Exchange 30 Days policy, no fuss
- Shop Tax Free Entrepreneurs* & non EU residents
- Gift Wrapping Leave us a note & we’ll wrap it up
Since its origins in the sixth-century, ikebana has been as much a philosophy as an art, with its roots in Zen Buddhism and a reverence for nature. Over hundreds of years it has developed a complex set of unwritten rules, that take a lifetime to master. But in...
Since its origins in the sixth-century, ikebana has been as much a philosophy as an art, with its roots in Zen Buddhism and a reverence for nature. Over hundreds of years it has developed a complex set of unwritten rules, that take a lifetime to master. But in recent years the distinctive look of ikebana – with its love of the asymmetric shapes to be found in nature and its willingness to embrace simple, natural materials – has found a new audience and opened the eyes of a generation of artists to a new way of working with flowers.
This book showcases a selection of this new wave of floral artists. The authors Victoria Gaiger and Tom Loxley – the editors of the award-winning rakesprogress, the UK’s leading independent magazine about the art of gardens, plants and flowers – have talked to the most exciting florists working today about their art and inspiration. It includes an introduction to the history and evolution of Japanese floral art and an illustrated glossary of flowers and plants.
Measures 26,5 x 21,5 cm
Counts 208 pages
Following EU regulations, from July 1st 2021 online shops must charge customers the VAT % from their home country.
All prices are shown including 21% (NL VAT rate); if your country’s VAT rate different, the prices will change accordingly during checkout.
Postalco One Year Wall Calendar €20
- will be €19,67 for a customer from Germany, as the German VAT rate is 19%
- will be €20,67 for a customer from Denmark, as the Danish VAT rate is 25%
Prices are shown including 21% VAT. If you are shopping from outside the EU, VAT will automatically be deducted during checkout based on your shipping address.
- This only happens after your shipping address has been filled out.
- Do not use any of the Express Checkout buttons in the cart (Paypal, Apple Pay, Google Pay or Shop Pay): this skips the checkout process & therefor the VAT cannot be deducted by the system.
- Import fees are the sole responsibility of the buyer.
About Idea Books
We’re proud to carry this brand and present it to our customers in the Netherlands and internationally via our shop online.
To see this brand in person, please visit our store in Amsterdam.